Latest Tournament News
- NCAA Tournament Superlatives Like many NCAA Tournaments, 2015 brought plenty of excitement and storylines. As we take one final look back on the 2015 tournament, here are some of the highlights (and lowlights) from March Madness.
- ESPN Won't Award Grand Prize To 12-Year-Old Who Tied For First In Bracket Challenge A sixth-grade boy from suburban Chicago completed a near-perfect bracket predicting the NCAA men's basketball tournament, finishing in a tie for first in ESPN's massive annual contest.
- Huskies Are The Champions By DOUG FEINBERG AP Basketball Writer TAMPA, Fla. (AP) _ Geno Auriemma and his UConn Huskies are a perfect 10. The Hall of Fame coach joined some elite company in UCLA's John Wooden after tying the Wizard of Westwood with his 10th...
- Wisconsin's Future In Good Hands With Bronson Koenig Three-year starter Traevon Jackson is graduating, but Wisconsin’s point guard spot is in good hands. When Jackson broke his foot in January, sophomore Bronson Koenig replaced him in the starting lineup and played well.
- Five Things: Grayson Allen, Tyus Jones Lead Duke To Championship A thrilling Tournament was capped last night by a fantastic final, as Duke beat Wisconsin 68-63. It was the fifth championship for Duke and Mike Krzyzewski.
- Rising Star: Duke Guard Grayson Allen While Jahlil Okafor, Justise Winslow, and Tyus Jones have been incredible this season, don’t forget about Grayson Allen.
- Rothstein: X-Factors To Watch In Duke-Wisconsin Championship Game The Blue Devils have young talent that’s ready to bolt for the NBA in a year or so, while Wisconsin’s personnel has withstood the test of time.
- Five Things: Duke Dominates And Badgers Beat The Unbeaten The Blue Devils and Badgers play for the title tonight at 9:18 p.m. ET on CBS.