- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Safety
Two families are suing two Connecticut utility companies on negligence allegations in connection with a 2012 natural gas explosion that leveled a New Haven home.
Metro-North Rail Road says one of its employees was struck and killed by a train while working on tracks in Manhattan.
Authorities say two young women suffered minor injuries when a metal pole holding up protective netting behind one of the goals at the TD Garden fell and struck them after a Boston Bruins game.
State lawmakers are considering legislation that would require several state agencies to come up with a list of chemicals that are considered highly unsafe to children.
Hartford police say three convenience stores in the North End are closed until further notice after failing inspection by a team of city and state inspectors on Monday.
Bill Bellechick’s appearance to the media in the wake of Aaron Hernandez’s arrest… THE SOUL OF BILL BELICHICK Who was that masked man? That was no mask, he just didn’t look or act like the […]
A 1,500-seat church in Bridgeport has apparently been operating for four years without a certificate of occupancy that certifies it’s safe.
A 2-year-old boy is in critical condition at a hospital after being found unresponsive in a pool at a Waterbury home
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ A measure expanding the requirement for installing carbon monoxide and smoke detectors in residences is heading to Gov. Dannel P. Malloy for his signature. The Senate voted Wednesday, 27-7, to approve […]