- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Safety
_ A Federal Railroad Administration review says Metro-North commuter railroad’s operations “routinely overshadowed” safety while over-emphasizing on-time performance.
Two families are suing two Connecticut utility companies on negligence allegations in connection with a 2012 natural gas explosion that leveled a New Haven home.
Metro-North Rail Road says one of its employees was struck and killed by a train while working on tracks in Manhattan.
Authorities say two young women suffered minor injuries when a metal pole holding up protective netting behind one of the goals at the TD Garden fell and struck them after a Boston Bruins game.
State lawmakers are considering legislation that would require several state agencies to come up with a list of chemicals that are considered highly unsafe to children.
Hartford police say three convenience stores in the North End are closed until further notice after failing inspection by a team of city and state inspectors on Monday.
Bill Bellechick’s appearance to the media in the wake of Aaron Hernandez’s arrest… THE SOUL OF BILL BELICHICK Who was that masked man? That was no mask, he just didn’t look or act like the […]
A 1,500-seat church in Bridgeport has apparently been operating for four years without a certificate of occupancy that certifies it’s safe.
A 2-year-old boy is in critical condition at a hospital after being found unresponsive in a pool at a Waterbury home