- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Safety
Federal workplace safety regulators have proposed fining Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus $7,000 for an accident during a hair-hanging stunt that seriously injured eight acrobats in Rhode Island.
East Windsor police say they believe it was the same fox which bit four people in their town Monday.
The University of Connecticut has cancelled classes this evening for any classes in the Torrey Life Sciences Building and the Pharmacy/Biology Building as a result of a helium leak. Classes in other buildings are not affected.
Several recent accidents on a stretch of Interstate 84, including two which involved fatalities, prompted a meeting Monday between state transportation officials and the lawmaker in whose district that highway sits.
Two Connecticut lawmakers on Tuesday announced a drive in Congress to require child-proof bottles of liquid nicotine used for e-cigarettes.
- State Launches “Look Before You Lock” 08/04/2014
- Minor Flooding Forecast Starting Sunday 04/12/2014
- Juvenile Charged With “Swatting” To Call Out Madison Police 04/01/2014
- Ice Fisherman Rescued From Reservoir 03/23/2014