Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/11 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/13 UConn vs Boise State 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/14 vs Cardinals 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/14 @ Minnesota 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/10 vs Orioles 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/11 @ Royals JIP 7pm
- 9/12 @ Royals 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 9/13 @ Royals 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Religion
A top Catholic priest is claiming that some teenage boys seduced priests in sexual abuse cases.
Federal prosecutors say a former Greenwich priest should be sent to prison for a year for obstructing an investigation into his personal use of church money.
Two church leaders who helped bring attention to police abuse of Latino residents of East Haven are being honored by a national civil rights group.
Dozens of women who attended a high school run by the disgraced Legion of Christ religious order have urged the Vatican to close the program, saying the psychological abuse they endured trying to live like teenage nuns led to multiple cases of anorexia, stress-induced migraines, depression and even suicidal thoughts.
The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear the case of a 136-year-old Connecticut parish that broke away from the Episcopal Church and tried to keep its property after the church consecrated its first openly gay bishop in 2003.
The Vatican is moving to reform the Legion of Christ, an order whose U.S. headquarters is located in Connecticut.
The Vatican has launched an investigation into alleged child sex abuse against priests from the Legion of Christ, a worldwide religious order which has had its U.S. headquarters in Connecticut, with operations in Hamden, Orange, and Cheshire.
A condominium association that ordered a Jewish woman in Stratford to remove a religious symbol from her doorway is now apologizing for what it calls a misunderstanding and says the symbol can stay.
Bishop William E. Lori of the Diocese of Bridgeport has been named the 16th Archbishop of Baltimore.