- 3/1 vs SMU 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 3/5 vs Memphis 8:30pm pregame/ 9pm tip
- 3/7 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip (Listen to the game on 96.5 TIC FM)
- AAC Championship March 12-15 (At XL Center, Hartford)
- 2/28 vs Memphis 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/2 @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 3/4 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 3/7 AAC Championship Quarterfinals vs TBD 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
Latest Connecticut Religion
Two men extradited from Britain have pleaded not guilty in a Connecticut court to federal charges that they provided terrorists in Afghanistan and Chechnya with cash, recruits and equipment.
West Hartford Police say a local man is due in court later this month after a verbal attack on a woman he believed to be Muslim.
The National Atheist Party is canceling its secular convention due to a lack of funding.
A top Catholic priest is claiming that some teenage boys seduced priests in sexual abuse cases.
Federal prosecutors say a former Greenwich priest should be sent to prison for a year for obstructing an investigation into his personal use of church money.
Two church leaders who helped bring attention to police abuse of Latino residents of East Haven are being honored by a national civil rights group.
Dozens of women who attended a high school run by the disgraced Legion of Christ religious order have urged the Vatican to close the program, saying the psychological abuse they endured trying to live like teenage nuns led to multiple cases of anorexia, stress-induced migraines, depression and even suicidal thoughts.
The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear the case of a 136-year-old Connecticut parish that broke away from the Episcopal Church and tried to keep its property after the church consecrated its first openly gay bishop in 2003.
The Vatican is moving to reform the Legion of Christ, an order whose U.S. headquarters is located in Connecticut.