- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Religion
West Hartford Police say a local man is due in court later this month after a verbal attack on a woman he believed to be Muslim.
The National Atheist Party is canceling its secular convention due to a lack of funding.
A top Catholic priest is claiming that some teenage boys seduced priests in sexual abuse cases.
Federal prosecutors say a former Greenwich priest should be sent to prison for a year for obstructing an investigation into his personal use of church money.
Two church leaders who helped bring attention to police abuse of Latino residents of East Haven are being honored by a national civil rights group.
Dozens of women who attended a high school run by the disgraced Legion of Christ religious order have urged the Vatican to close the program, saying the psychological abuse they endured trying to live like teenage nuns led to multiple cases of anorexia, stress-induced migraines, depression and even suicidal thoughts.
The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear the case of a 136-year-old Connecticut parish that broke away from the Episcopal Church and tried to keep its property after the church consecrated its first openly gay bishop in 2003.
The Vatican is moving to reform the Legion of Christ, an order whose U.S. headquarters is located in Connecticut.
The Vatican has launched an investigation into alleged child sex abuse against priests from the Legion of Christ, a worldwide religious order which has had its U.S. headquarters in Connecticut, with operations in Hamden, Orange, and Cheshire.