- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Religion
A Rhode Island man has gone to federal court to silence church bells sounded by a neighboring Catholic church.
A 1,500-seat church in Bridgeport has apparently been operating for four years without a certificate of occupancy that certifies it’s safe.
The openly gay state representative led the fight to legalize same-sex marriage in what may be the most Catholic state in the nation’s most Catholic region. And, in early May, Rhode Island became the sixth and final New England state to allow gay couples to marry when its Democratic-dominated Legislature.
A suspended Roman Catholic priest accused of making more than $300,000 in methamphetamine sales out of his Connecticut apartment while running an adult video and sex toy shop pleaded guilty Tuesday to a federal drug charge.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro says she was personally inspired by the new pope’s call to help the most vulnerable in society during his installation Mass at the Vatican. The Connecticut Democrat […]
Pope Benedict XVI said Monday he lacks the strength to fulfill his duties and on Feb. 28 will become the first pontiff in 600 years to resign. The announcement sets the stage for a conclave in March to elect a new leader for world’s 1 billion Catholics.
The Episcopal Diocese of New York has installed a new bishop in an elaborate ceremony at a cathedral in Manhattan.
A Catholic group is delivering more than 5,000 petition signatures to the Knights of Columbus asking the Catholic fraternal organization to stop funding divisive political issues such as opposing same-sex marriage.
The Dalai Lama says this century should focus on dialogue rather than force to solve problems and create peace.