- 3/1 vs SMU 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 3/5 vs Memphis 8:30pm pregame/ 9pm tip
- 3/7 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip (Listen to the game on 96.5 TIC FM)
- AAC Championship March 12-15 (At XL Center, Hartford)
- 2/28 vs Memphis 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/2 @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 3/4 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 3/7 AAC Championship Quarterfinals vs TBD 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
Latest Connecticut Religion
The Vatican’s ambassador to the United States will be installing a new archbishop of Hartford.
A Rhode Island man has gone to federal court to silence church bells sounded by a neighboring Catholic church.
A 1,500-seat church in Bridgeport has apparently been operating for four years without a certificate of occupancy that certifies it’s safe.
The openly gay state representative led the fight to legalize same-sex marriage in what may be the most Catholic state in the nation’s most Catholic region. And, in early May, Rhode Island became the sixth and final New England state to allow gay couples to marry when its Democratic-dominated Legislature.
A suspended Roman Catholic priest accused of making more than $300,000 in methamphetamine sales out of his Connecticut apartment while running an adult video and sex toy shop pleaded guilty Tuesday to a federal drug charge.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ U.S. Rep. Rosa DeLauro says she was personally inspired by the new pope’s call to help the most vulnerable in society during his installation Mass at the Vatican. The Connecticut Democrat […]
Pope Benedict XVI said Monday he lacks the strength to fulfill his duties and on Feb. 28 will become the first pontiff in 600 years to resign. The announcement sets the stage for a conclave in March to elect a new leader for world’s 1 billion Catholics.
The Episcopal Diocese of New York has installed a new bishop in an elaborate ceremony at a cathedral in Manhattan.
A Catholic group is delivering more than 5,000 petition signatures to the Knights of Columbus asking the Catholic fraternal organization to stop funding divisive political issues such as opposing same-sex marriage.