- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Regional News
New Hampshire authorities say a Manchester man arrested after a loud party complaint returned to his apartment and fired a shot into the floor above the complaining neighbor’s apartment, narrowly missing the first-floor tenant’s sleeping son.
A New Mexico woman’s missing kitten has been located in Maine, although exactly how the feline made the 2,300-mile trip remains a mystery.
Authorities have charged Robin O’Neill, 62, with two counts of second-degree murder in the deaths of 60-year-old Steve Lott and 28-year-old Jamis Lott.
State police say DNA taken from an adhesive bandage left at the scene of a Vermont camp break-in two years ago has led to an arrest.
An offshore wind farm that could be the nation’s first has gotten its final lease and permits from Rhode Island coastal regulators.
A proposal that would have made Westminster the first in the nation to ban all tobacco sales has gone up in smoke.
An economist who said “the stupidity of the American voter” helped pass the complex federal health care law has agreed to finish his work on Vermont’s health insurance systems for free, a top state official said Wednesday.
Milford residents express support for workers staying home with their families after memo leaked ordering Westfield Connecticut Post Mall to open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
Three state lawmakers on Monday urged the administration of Gov. Peter Shumlin to sever ties with a Massachusetts Institute of Technology economist who was shown on video saying it was the “stupidity of the American voter” that helped create the Affordable Care Act.