Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Regional News
One motorcyclist was killed and another seriously injured when they crashed at the intersection of Routes 6 and 198 in Chaplin Monday afternoon.
Religious and labor groups are preparing for the People’s Climate March, a planned demonstration in New York City for climate action.
CBS Boston reports two people have died in the crash of a Cessna 180 near an aerial competition at the North Hampton Airfield
The National Weather Service has confirmed a tornado touched down briefly in Worcester Sunday.
Hamden police say a vehicle believed to be driven by someone who may have threatened President Barack Obama has been located and a person involved was taken into custody.
The widow of an Air National Guard pilot who died in an F-15 jet crash in Virginia says members of his Massachusetts wing unit planted 40 rose bushes in her yard to mark her birthday.
(CBS Connecticut) – The United States Secret Service is looking for a person who may have threatened President Obama.The person is driving a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta with Connecticut plates.No other information has been released. Mr. […]
The pilot killed in the crash of an F-15 jet this week in the remote Virginia mountains was a decorated combat veteran with 17 years of experience flying the planes, military officials in Massachusetts said Friday.
The pilot of an F-15 jet that crashed this week in remote Virginia mountains was killed, military officials said Thursday.
Col. James Keefe said his “thoughts and prayers are with the family” of the pilot, whose identity wasn’t disclosed.