- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Regional News
Democrats swept all statewide races for the first time since the 1990s.
Massachusetts Voters on Tuesday rejected a ballot question that would have repealed the 2011 state law that allows for up to three regional resort casinos and a single slots parlor.
An assistant state attorney general says one of the office’s investigators was assaulted when he was looking into a voter challenge in Newmarket.
A 40-year-old man is facing multiple charges after New York state police say he tried to eat his DWI test results.
Federal workplace safety regulators have proposed fining Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus $7,000 for an accident during a hair-hanging stunt that seriously injured eight acrobats in Rhode Island.
Utilities called in reinforcements from across Atlantic Canada and New England on Monday as they began the slow and painstaking process of restoring power to more than 100,000 homes and businesses left in the dark following a powerful snowstorm.
Some of the world’s largest online shopping sites use “price discrimination” to charge users different prices for the same products based upon shoppers’ personalized search histories, geographical location, and even the type of computer or smartphone being used to make the purchase.
Actress Eliza Dushku got a rude welcoming to Providence when arriving for Rhode Island Comic Con.
A retired Vermont judge is facing administrative sanctions over claims he repeatedly stole from Montpelier business while serving as a county judge there.