- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Regional News
A proposed first-in-the-nation ban on sales of all tobacco and nicotine products has bitterly divided this small community, and health officials are bracing for an onslaught of opinions as they consider the move.
A Maine man who authorities originally said fell to the sidewalk while rappelling down a fire escape after breaking into a Portland flower shop was actually part of a stunt that had gone awry.
An Ebola nurse who fought quarantines in New Jersey and Maine says she’s going to stay in southern Maine while she decides what to do next with her life.
The grand opening of an L.L. Bean store in Vermont has ruffled some feathers, with an owl attacking a hawk in a shopping mall display.
The Maine nurse who defied quarantine attempts after treating Ebola patients in West Africa is looking forward to stepping out her front door — “like normal people.”
A cousin of ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez wants a conspiracy charge dismissed because her attorney says prosecutors didn’t tell a Massachusetts grand jury that a key witness failed a lie detector test, new court documents show.
Harvard University is under fire from faculty and students for secretly photographing about 2,000 undergraduates in 10 lecture halls last spring as part of a study on classroom attendance.
Sidney Kilmartin sent the poison to Andrew Denton in England, who had ordered it online to kill himself, according to court records.
Democrat Martha Coakley has called Republican Charlie Baker to concede the Massachusetts governor’s race.