- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 vs Yankees JIP 7pm/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 vs Yankees 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 vs Phillies 6:25pm pregame/ 7;10pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Phillies 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/6 vs Phillies 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Regional News
A new study finds that men involved in fertility treatment who ate a lot of processed meats had lower success of fertilizing a women’s egg, according to HealthDay.
A 110-year-old woman credits Miller High Life and whiskey for living a long life.
Police in Keene, New Hampshire say Finn sexually assaulted a woman after following her into her home.
A study was actually done that revealed hamsters are more optimistic when they’re in a hammock.
A fisherman caught a “one in several million” orange lobster.
A 560-pound man is riding a bicycle across the United States in an effort to drop hundreds of pounds.
Is the Loch Ness monster really just a catfish? That’s what one expert says.
Researchers found funeral directors who are exposed to the formaldehyde found in embalming fluid were three times more likely to develop ALS as those not exposed to the chemical.
Scientists don’t know what caused the explosion that caused Kathleen Danise, 60, of Waturbury, to be thrown from her beach chair at Salty Brine beach in Narragansett.