- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Regional News
Rotisserie chicken, bacon, dog toys, more than a dozen volunteers and even a psychic have not been enough to find Murphy, an elusive golden retriever whose owner’s five-month search for the beloved animal has captivated one mountainous area of Vermont.
University of Vermont Police say three students are accused of stealing a chicken from a Burlington fraternity house, killing it and eating it at a dormitory.
This cat had two faces — but only nine lives.
A bicentennial American flag that was stolen nearly 40 years ago from a park has been returned by a remorseful thief.
Actor Mark Wahlberg is asking Massachusetts for a pardon for assaults he committed in 1988 when he was a troubled teenager in Boston.
Vermont State Police say a 48-year-old man drove his pickup truck off the road, piloted another off the road trying to pull the first one out and then drove an ATV, all while intoxicated.
Elderly people have trouble filtering out irrelevant information, a new study finds.
New Hampshire police say a man who broke into his neighbor’s apartment to silence a barking dog ended up getting bitten and arrested.
New Hampshire State Police say an airborne patrol unit clocked a man driving 127 miles per hour on Interstate 93 in the town of Northfield.