- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Red Sox
Pinch-hitter Danny Valencia had a go-ahead, three-run homer in the seventh inning, leading the Toronto Blue Jays over the Boston Red Sox 5-2 Wednesday night.
Mike Napoli and Allen Craig both homered in a seven-run 11th inning, Dustin Pedroia homered and had four RBIs and the Red Sox beat the Toronto Blue Jays 11-7 Tuesday night.
Dustin Ackley’s three-run homer capped a seven-run fourth inning that carried the Seattle Mariners to a 7-3 win over Boston on Saturday, sending the Red Sox to their seventh straight loss.
The Boston Red Sox have announced that they have signed Cuban defector Rusney Castillo to a seven-year contract Saturday.
Austin Jackson’s bases-loaded double with two outs in the ninth inning keyed a five-run rally, and the Seattle Mariners sent the Boston Red Sox to their sixth straight loss, 5-3 on Friday night.
Red Sox manager John Farrell calls outfielder Rusney Castillo “an exciting, athletic player.”
Rookie Matt Shoemaker didn’t allow a hit through 6 2-3 innings and the Los Angeles Angels held on for a 2-0 win over the Boston Red Sox on Thursday, completing a four-game sweep at Fenway Park.
Josh Hamilton broke out of a slump with two hits and three RBIs, Howie Kendrick drove in two runs, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Boston Red Sox 8-3 to increase their AL West lead on Wednesday night.
Chris Iannetta hit his second double of the game, a tiebreaking drive in the ninth inning off Red Sox closer Koji Uehara that sent the Los Angeles Angels over Boston 4-3 on Tuesday night.