Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Red Sox
Dustin Pedroia’s two-run double capped a seven-run sixth inning Thursday night that sent the Boston Red Sox to their fourth straight win, 9-4 over the Houston Astros.
The Red Sox welcomed Roger Clemens, Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and Joe Castiglione into the Red Sox Hall of Fame Thursday.
On his first day up from Pawtucket, Red Sox pitcher Anthony Ranaudo earned a win as the Red Sox defeated Cincinnati 5-4, leaving them 5 and 3 for this road trip.
Yoenis Cespedes hit a two-run home run in the eighth inning, lifting the Boston Red Sox to a 3-2 win over the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday night.
The Boston Red Sox recalled right-hander Anthony Ranaudo from Triple-A Pawtucket on Tuesday.
New York Yankees right-hander Michael Pineda will come off the disabled list Wednesday and make his first start since his suspension for using pine tar on the mound.
Yoenis Cespedes hit a three-run homer in the eighth inning, Rubby De La Rosa pitched five-hit ball into the eighth and the Boston Red Sox bounced back from a 19-inning loss with a 3-1 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday.
Allen Webster allowed two runs and four hits over 6 2-3 innings in his third start since getting recalled from Triple-A on July 26 as the Boston Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Angels, 4-2, on Friday night.
Adam Wainwright recovered from a shaky start to earn his 14th win, tying for the major league lead, and rookie Kolten Wong homered twice to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 5-2 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Thursday night.