Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Red Sox
Allen Webster allowed two runs and four hits over 6 2-3 innings in his third start since getting recalled from Triple-A on July 26 as the Boston Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Angels, 4-2, on Friday night.
Adam Wainwright recovered from a shaky start to earn his 14th win, tying for the major league lead, and rookie Kolten Wong homered twice to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 5-2 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Thursday night.
Joe Kelly allowed one run over seven innings in his Boston Red Sox debut against the team he was traded by as the Red Sox beat the St. Louis Cardinals Wednesday night, 2-1.
Brett Gardner hit a tiebreaking homer in the sixth inning for one of his three hits, helping the New York Yankees beat the Boston Red Sox 8-7 on Sunday night.
By KEN POWTAK Associated Press BOSTON (AP) _ Derek Jeter has gone opposite field so many times in his career that it came as no surprise when his soft liner found Fenway Park’s grass […]
Anthony Ranaudo pitched six solid innings in his major league debut and Dustin Pedroia drove in two runs as the Boston Red Sox snapped a three-game losing streak with a 4-3 victory over the New York Yankees on Friday night.
Part-time outfielder/part-time first baseman Mike Carp recently expressed a desire to be traded to another team, yet Carp remained with the Red Sox through a very active trader deadline day on Thursday.
Today it’s about the futures market. Not on Wall Street, in sports. Today Tiger Woods opens defense of his WGC Bridgestone Invitational title at Firestone in Akron, perhaps his favorite course, having won their nine times.
Mark Buehrle pitched 6 2-3 innings to earn his first win in almost two months and Dioner Navarro had three hits and three RBIs to lead the Toronto Blue Jays to their fifth consecutive victory, a 6-1 win over the slumping Boston Red Sox.