- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Recreation
The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has issued its weekly fishing report for the week starting June 27.
STRATFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Helicopter maker Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. is laying off 200 workers due to military spending cuts and the uneven economic recovery. Spokesman Paul Jackson said Thursday that the subsidiary of United Technologies […]
The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has released its latest report
CROMWELL, Conn. (AP) _ U.S. Open champion Justin Rose has no plans to take any time off after winning his first major championship. Nathan Grube, the tournament director at the Travelers Championship, said Rose’s wife, Kate, called shortly after he won his first major title, to confirm they would be in Connecticut for this week’s tournament.
Over the summer months, cities and towns all over Connecticut are celebrating with fairs and festivals. Here is a list of some of the state’s hottest events.
The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has issued its weekly fishing report for the week beginning June 7.
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is out with its weekly fishing report for the state. For the full report, click the link: Weekly Fishing Report June 6, 2013
Hikers and environmentalists are celebrating the completion of a 220-mile route known as the New England National Scenic Trail.
The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Has Issued Its weekly fishing report for the week of May 23.