- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Recreation
Clear the standing water and break out the insect repellent. Connecticut is seeing an onslaught of mosquitoes thanks to the wet and humid conditions so far this summer. It’s still very early in the season […]
The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has issued its weekly fishing report for the week starting June 27.
STRATFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Helicopter maker Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. is laying off 200 workers due to military spending cuts and the uneven economic recovery. Spokesman Paul Jackson said Thursday that the subsidiary of United Technologies […]
The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has released its latest report
CROMWELL, Conn. (AP) _ U.S. Open champion Justin Rose has no plans to take any time off after winning his first major championship. Nathan Grube, the tournament director at the Travelers Championship, said Rose’s wife, Kate, called shortly after he won his first major title, to confirm they would be in Connecticut for this week’s tournament.
Over the summer months, cities and towns all over Connecticut are celebrating with fairs and festivals. Here is a list of some of the state’s hottest events.
The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has issued its weekly fishing report for the week beginning June 7.
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is out with its weekly fishing report for the state. For the full report, click the link: Weekly Fishing Report June 6, 2013
Hikers and environmentalists are celebrating the completion of a 220-mile route known as the New England National Scenic Trail.