Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Prisons
The Connecticut Department of Correction has identified the Cheshire Correctional Institution inmate who apparently committed suicide on Monday.
The Connecticut crime lab where U.S. auditors found a series of problems last year won its certification back Tuesday from a national accreditation group, the governor said.
The fate of a labor savings and concessions deal needed to balance Connecticut’s deficit-plagued state budget appears to lie in the hands of the remaining Department of Correction union local.
The Democratic-controlled Connecticut Senate voted Friday evening to place limits on which prisoners should be allowed to shorten their sentences by earning credits for good behavior under a new program.
A Connecticut man facing trial for a home invasion in which a mother was strangled and her two daughters were killed in a fire says his co-defendant read books in prison before the crime depicting violent murders and the burning of victims.
An inmate awaiting trial for five domestic violence arrests is accused of trying to arrange the murder-for-hire of his former girlfriend.
Benedetto Cipriani, sentenced to up to 200 years in prison for masterminding a triple murder in a love triangle has been attacked in his prison cell.
WTIC NewsTalk 1080–01/18/2011
Death penalty opponents say they are optimistic that Connecticut will repeal its capitol punishment law this session.
WTIC NewsTalk 1080–01/13/2011
CHESHIRE, Conn. (AP) _ Gov. M. Jodi Rell says she has authorized the Connecticut Department of Correction to begin training a new class of 100 correctional officers. Rell says officers are in demand due to […]