Political Blog Progressive
- 10/30 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/1 vs UCF 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 11/6 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/8 vs Army (at Yankee Stadium) 2pm pregame/ 3:30pm kickoff
- 11/3 vs Colts 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kickoff
- 11/9 @ Seahawks 3:25pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
- 10/26 vs Chicago 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 11/2 vs Denver 1:30pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
Latest Connecticut Political Blog Progressive
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
If Congress manages to pass a feeble, last minute, deal on taxes it will be a deal that is long overdue. All of this could have been avoided.
Members of the House of Representatives bolted town on Thursday after rejecting a plan advanced by House Speaker John Boehner.
More than a month after the election, things continue to get worse for the GOP brand. The lead Republican spokesperson during the fiscal cliff negotiations, House Speaker John Boehner, has a 34 percent approval rating. President Obama has a 54 percent approval rating.