Political Blog Conservative
- 10/30 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/1 vs UCF 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 11/6 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/8 vs Army (at Yankee Stadium) 2pm pregame/ 3:30pm kickoff
- 11/3 vs Colts 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kickoff
- 11/9 @ Seahawks 3:25pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
- 10/26 vs Chicago 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 11/2 vs Denver 1:30pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
Latest Connecticut Political Blog Conservative
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
Obama is hoping to promote the discussion of the Bush tax cut extensions by getting people hooked on the topic and by getting them to use the #My2K hashtag on Twitter.
Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.