Political Blog Conservative
- 7/2 @ Blue Jays 6:20 pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/3 vs Astros 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/4 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/5 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/7 vs Marlins 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/8 vs Marlins 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Political Blog Conservative
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
Obama is hoping to promote the discussion of the Bush tax cut extensions by getting people hooked on the topic and by getting them to use the #My2K hashtag on Twitter.
Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.