Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Police
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – There’s a multi-vehicle accident on Interstate 84 in downtown Hartford. The crash is between exits 48 and 49 in the eastbound lanes. Right now, traffic is getting by in only one […]
Norwalk police are calling the death of a 62-year-old woman Wednesday night a homicide.
Authorities restricted access to buildings at Trinity College in Hartford Thursday after the school received a message from an alumna saying she planned to do something newsworthy on campus.
(Manchester, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Officials in Manchester have released the name of the victim in this morning’s fatal fire in town. Thomas Lafontaine was 26. The call went out after midnight to 52-54 Chestnut Street. […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – New data released by the state of Connecticut show many police departments are stopping black and Hispanic drivers at rates higher than the minority driving populations of their cities and towns. […]
(South Windsor, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Police in South Windsor have arrested a man for his alleged role in a domestic dispute. Officers attempted to pull over 20-year-old Markin Jones of Manchester around 1:00 a.m. Initially, […]
Stonington police are asking the public for help finding suspects in a baseball bat attack.
A 14-year-old Connecticut girl missing since last month has been found in Colorado and the man suspected of kidnapping her is under arrest.
Ammunition exploded in an apartment fire in Manchester as one resident remained unaccounted for after the blaze was put out.