- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut NBA Playoffs
The Miami Heat have been playing the entire 2012-2013 season with a mentality of championship or bust. After dropping Game 5 of the NBA Finals, the Heat’s proverbial backs are against the wall and the championship dreams are close to becoming another Finals nightmare.
Manu Ginobili ran onto the floor as fans stood and screamed. He went to the bench, and they chanted his name. The sights and sounds of so many San Antonio spring nights were back Sunday — and the real party might be just a few days away.
The Miami Heat came back to the AT&T Center looking to take a 3-2 lead with the series set to return to South Florida. Instead, the Spurs’ hot shooters stayed hot and San Antonio’s 114-104 victory sends the series back to South Florida.
Kidd was introduced on Thursday as the new coach of the Brooklyn Nets, less than 24 hours after he was hired by the franchise that he led to its greatest NBA success.
Tony Parker made good on his pledge before Game 4 of the NBA Finals: He was ready to go. He just didn’t have it in him to finish.
Miami Heat superstar and NBA Most Valuable Player LeBron James looked like a shell of himself in Game 3 of the 2013 NBA Finals against the San Antonio Spurs. He promised he would play better in Game 4 and just like the mailman, he delivered.
Miami Heat owner Micky Arison had a message as he walked to the winning locker room.
The Miami Heat entered Game 4 of the 2013 NBA Finals against the San Antonio Spurs knowing they couldn’t lose and go down 3-1 in the series and have a chance of winning the Larry O’Brien trophy. But the Heat’s Big Three responded like the three All-Stars that they are, combining for 82 points and lead Miami to a 109-93.
The NBA’s Competition Committee is recommending an expansion of instant replay to include late-game reviews of block/charge plays, the first time the league is considering reviewing judgment calls by a referee.