- 9/4 vs Phillies 6:25pm pregame/ 7;10pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Phillies 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/6 vs Phillies 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/7 vs Blue Jays 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/8 vs Blue Jays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/9 vs Blue Jays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/11 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 9/17 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 @ Missouri 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 9/13 @ Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 vs Pittsburgh, will join pregame at 7pm; 8:30pm kick-off.
Latest Connecticut Movie Reviews
Equally thrilling and disappointing, bold and bad… the biggest zombie movie of all time delivers on suspense and action, but falls flat on pretty much everything else.
It’s no Monsters, Inc, but Pixar’s new prequel is still a solid and welcome entry in the monsters’ mythos.
Superman makes his return to the big screen in Man Of Steel, a movie whose scope and strengths do justice to the iconic DC hero. When it comes to super heroes, Superman’s is a deceptively […]
Will Smith’s sci-fi father/ son opus is high on production value and crowd pleasing melodrama, but offers little to take away after the credits roll.
The hipster magic/ crime caper is not what it seems, but it’s still seriously fun and more than a little silly.
The little action franchise that could is back, with another installment that makes for some great Summer blockbuster fun.
The sequel to Star Trek replaces charm and fun for too many explosions and plot twists which are– as Mr. Spock would say– “highly illogical.”
The lavish visuals on display in The Great Gatsby offer an immersive trip into the Roaring Twenties, but this excessive pomp, much like Jay Gatsby’s very personal schemes, are not quite enough to sweep the audience off our feet by the time the credits roll.