Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Mets
Curtis Granderson hit a tying triple off former-Met LaTroy Hawkins and scored two pitches later on Wilmer Flores’ sacrifice fly, giving New York a 3-2 win Monday night that stopped the Colorado Rockies’ four-game winning streak.
The Reds needed a lot to finally win a close one: Two late homers, a replay overturn that saved things in the ninth inning.
Curtis Granderson and Travis d’Arnaud each hit a three-run homer and drove in four runs on Friday night, powering the New York Mets to their third straight victory, 14-5 over the Cincinnati Reds.
Travis d’Arnaud hit a go-ahead RBI single in the eighth inning to lift the New York Mets to a 4-3 win over the Miami Marlins on Wednesday night.
David Wright broke out of his offensive woes with three hits and three RBIs and powered the New York Mets to an 8-6 win over the Miami Marlins on Tuesday night.
Giancarlo Stanton hit his 34th home run and the Miami Marlins scored three runs in the eighth inning to beat the New York Mets 9-6 on Monday.
Jacob deGrom pitched seven crisp innings and the Mets scored the tiebreaking runs when left fielder Grady Sizemore dropped an easy pop fly, handing New York a 4-1 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday night.
Mike Minor took a two-hit shutout into the eighth inning after hitting a double and single himself, leading the Atlanta Braves over the New York Mets 6-1 Thursday night.
Jason Heyward hit a leadoff home run off Zack Wheeler, Julio Teheran won his third straight start and the Atlanta Braves beat the New York Mets 3-2 Wednesday night to stop a three-game losing streak.