- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Mets
General manager Sandy Alderson and the New York Mets have completed a contract extension that runs through 2017.
GEORGE HENRY, Associated Press ATLANTA (AP) — Jacob deGrom hopes Mets manager Terry Collins lets him make one last start. With the way he’s pitching, deGrom sees no reason to stop now even though New […]
Lucas Duda hit a two-run homer, Zack Wheeler pitched six scoreless innings and the New York Mets beat the struggling Atlanta Braves 5-0 on Friday night but were eliminated from playoff contention.
Henderson Alvarez ended a three-start winless streak, and the Miami Marlins beat the New York Mets 4-3 Wednesday night to finish a trying 10-game trip in which they lost All-Star slugger Giancarlo Stanton to a season-ending injury when he was hit in the face by a pitch.
Wilmer Flores homered twice and drove in six runs for the second time this year, Ruben Tejada capped a four-run fourth inning with a two-run double, and the New York Mets routed the Miami Marlins 9-1 on Tuesday night to end a three-game skid.
Jacob deGrom struck out his first eight batters to match a major league record before the Miami Marlins finally started making contact Monday night and rallied late for a 6-5 victory over the New York Mets.
Mets ace Matt Harvey threw off the main mound at Citi Field on Monday, the final step this season in his rehab program from Tommy John surgery last October.
One night after their 12-game winning streak at Citi Field was snapped, the Nationals went right back to dominating New York on a dreary night in Queens, defeating the mets, 10-3.
Juan Lagares hit a go-ahead double and the New York Mets made it stand up, ending a 12-game home skid against Washington by holding off the NL East-leading Nationals 4-3 Friday night.