- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Media
State court officials will hear from the public on various proposed rule changes, including some that allow expanded media access in certain cases but limit it in others.
The employer of one of two American journalists being detained by forces loyal to Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi says they have been allowed a visitor after more than a month in captivity.
Freelance reporter Clare Morgana Gillis is in custody of Libyan forces loyal to Moammar Gadhafi.
A settlement has been reached in the federal labor case of a Connecticut woman who was fired from her job after criticizing her boss on Facebook.
William McGowan author of the book called Gray Lady Down: What the Decline and Fall of the New York Times Means for America, discusses the rise and fall of the New York Times.
WTIC NewsTalk 1080–12/14/2010