Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Local Government
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) _ New Haven Mayor John DeStefano Jr. has lined up a couple of new jobs when he leaves City Hall after 20 years. DeStefano will be executive director at Start Community […]
Three days before Christmas, Waterbury has restored a giant cross that has been a symbol of the city for nearly 60 years.
Three dozen post offices around Connecticut and another six in western Massachusetts will be open this Sunday, December 22, for limited service, for parcel pickup.
NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) _ Town officials have decided not to fire a police officer who hasn’t returned to work since the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School because of post-traumatic stress disorder. Thomas Bean, 38, […]
Simsbury is one step closer to getting a medical marijuana production facility after the zoning commission approved a plan by Greenwich-based Curaleaf Monday night in a 4-2 vote. There was a short public hearing prior […]
NORWICH, Conn. (AP) _ Norwich officials say they fired the city’s recreation director over allegations he made personal use of city equipment, allowed drinking of beer at adult softball games on city property and invited […]
Families of those killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School say they will be lighting candles in the victims’ memory the night before the shooting’s anniversary.
The state Appellate Court has ordered two new trials for former Hartford Mayor Eddie Perez.
A Hartford Superior Court judge has ordered a new election in New Britain to correct an Election Day ballot mix-up.