Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Local Government
Expected GOP candidate for governor Tom Foley has taken on stance on gun laws.
Former Connecticut Secretary of the State Miles Rapoport will lead Common Cause, a national, nonprofit advocacy group that focuses on increasing citizen engagement in politics and government.
East Hartford’s town council Tuesday night upheld a previous administrative decision that will ultimately keep the Kahoots strip club closed.
EAST HARTFORD, Conn. (CBS Connecticut) East Hartford’s Planning and Zoning Commission Wednesday night gave approval to a medical marijuana dispensary to be built on Pitkin Street. The more than 5,000-square-foot facility would go into an […]
DANBURY, Conn. (AP) _ Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton is the latest Republican to announce whether he officially plans to run for governor in 2014. Boughton was scheduled to meet with the media Wednesday at the […]
Hartford firefighters were called to two separate commercial building fires early Tuesday morning — one in the South End and one in the North End.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut officials are calling for the need to help distressed homeowners who face being taxed on so-called income from a mortgage restructuring, foreclosure or short sale of a home. In December, […]
STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Stamford is trying to turn down the volume on its building boom. The southwest Connecticut city that capitalized on its proximity to New York City and became a financial and business […]