Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Local Government
An investigation by a Connecticut city has found no evidence that a transgender police officer was subject to discrimination or a hostile work environment.
Hartford City Hall was the site of a formal swearing-in ceremony Friday for Hartford’s 37th Fire Chief.
The latest flu data shows 19 deaths in Connecticut through March 8.
In a swift move Wednesday night, the Windsor Locks Police Commission stood by its initial decision regarding Robert Koistinen.
New London has raised the minimum wage for municipal employees and contractors.
Officials and parents in a Stonington youth lacrosse program are criticizing town plans to charge players to use the town’s athletic fields after some were renovated at a cost of $2.8 million.
New Haven Mayor Toni Harp wants the state to impose proposing a soda tax to battle obesity.
Harp says a 2 percent tax on high-calorie sugary drinks would reduce sales of the beverage and generate about $144 million in revenue.
Problems at city hall in Hartford. An audit has revealed the miss-use of $1.6 million by Mayor Pedro Segarra and other city leaders.
Hamden’s mayor has asked United Illuminating to take a pause in its tree-trimming following complaints from residents.