- 10/30 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/1 vs UCF 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 11/6 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/8 vs Army (at Yankee Stadium) 2pm pregame/ 3:30pm kickoff
- 11/3 vs Colts 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kickoff
- 11/9 @ Seahawks 3:25pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
- 10/26 vs Chicago 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 11/2 vs Denver 1:30pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
Latest Connecticut Local Government
The head of New Britain’s Common Council is stepping down.
New London’s Board of Education has postponed a planned vote to approve the contract for its new superintendent of schools.
Three small towns in Eastern Connecticut are considering a plan to regionalize their elementary schools.
Nine firefighters in Groton have been laid off and the fire chief says the department will need help from other districts.
The latest report from The Warren Group shows single-family home sales in Connecticut declining in April by nearly 8 percent compared to the same month a year ago.
A Republican candidate has emerged to challenge Ted Kennedy Jr. for a Connecticut state senate seat.
Police and officials from the state medical examiner’s office have searched a Bridgeport home as part of a missing-persons investigation.
The city of New Haven plans to tear down a fence that for decades has separated city housing projects from a Hamden neighborhood.
An investigation by a Connecticut city has found no evidence that a transgender police officer was subject to discrimination or a hostile work environment.