Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Home Improvement
Make sure you get a few things around your home in order prior to departure.
Knowing the right questions to ask at the start could save you time and stress later on.
Think an air conditioner is the only way to keep your home cool? Think again.
Just because summer is the hottest season, does not mean you have to pay extra to the energy companies.
Being the master of a grill is an awesome title, but do you know how to cook and be safe?
Asbesto-based building materials are hazardous when broken up or disturbed.
Ceiling fans have the capability of creating a comfortable and inviting space. Turn on the fan and turn off the A/C.
Before any work commences, the homeowner must first make a detailed plan. Every kitchen space is different.
There are many products that can make a difference when it comes to closet organization. Shelves are just one piece of the puzzle.