Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthwatch
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (CBS Connecticut) – As kids waistlines are expanding, so is their intake of salty foods. A recent study found high blood pressure in American youth is increasing, putting youth at risk for […]
The American Academy of Neurology (AAN), the world’s largest professional association of neurologists, is releasing a position paper on how the practice of prescribing drugs to boost cognitive function, or memory and thinking abilities, in […]
The flu-related death toll in Connecticut has risen to 17, according to the latest report from State Health Officials. Eleven more people died last week, two between the ages of 54 and 65. All the […]
Federal regulators are launching a pilot study of cancer risks in populations around six nuclear power plants, including the Millstone Power Station and decommissioned Haddam Neck site in southeastern Connecticut.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Watch Dr. Travis Stork from The Doctors and a panel of renowned medical experts discuss colorectal cancer and digestive health.
Visit CBS Connecticut’s Your Home for great advice on how to keep your home clean, green and healthy.
By The Colon Cancer Alliance Did your grandparents have colon cancer? Have any of your relatives ever had polyps? Knowing the answers to questions like these could tell you if you are at an increased […]
By The American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons Colorectal cancer – cancer of the colon and rectum – is the second leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States for both men and […]