Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthwatch
Before you take your next flight, you may want to take along a little extra hand sanitizer. New research shows bacteria can hang around on airplane surfaces for more than a week.
Americans, in general, spend almost $40 billion a year trying to look good. The cosmetic market represents about 15 percent of the beauty industry and includes anything from lipstick to nail polish. But what’s in this stuff and how is it made?
They’re chemicals found in everyday products — but new research says they may have a harmful effect on fertility.
A new study says obesity can have a negative effect on young breast cancer patients.
Griffin Hospital in Derby says it has found that insulin pens ordered for patients from late 2008 through this month may have been tainted.
A topical cream for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) passed the first phase of clinical trials, and could effectively replace Viagra in coming years.
The CDC and WHO claim they are hard at work tracking 100 people that may have come in contact with the deadly MERS virus.
Virologists recently confirmed a 2001 finding that a flavor-enhancing molecule in the sauce could potentially be used to treat HIV.
Newly released data show the majority of Connecticut residents who signed up for private health insurance plans through the state’s exchange are 35 years and older.