- 11/20 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 TBD, Puerto Rico Tip Off
- 11/23 TBD, Puerto Rico Tip Off
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Healthwatch
A new study shows the level of poverty or wealth in an area may affect the types of cancers people get.
A commentary in the Journal Of The American Medical Association says it’s time to say goodbye to the handshake greeting in a health care setting.
Before you take your next flight, you may want to take along a little extra hand sanitizer. New research shows bacteria can hang around on airplane surfaces for more than a week.
Americans, in general, spend almost $40 billion a year trying to look good. The cosmetic market represents about 15 percent of the beauty industry and includes anything from lipstick to nail polish. But what’s in this stuff and how is it made?
They’re chemicals found in everyday products — but new research says they may have a harmful effect on fertility.
A new study says obesity can have a negative effect on young breast cancer patients.
Griffin Hospital in Derby says it has found that insulin pens ordered for patients from late 2008 through this month may have been tainted.
A topical cream for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) passed the first phase of clinical trials, and could effectively replace Viagra in coming years.
The CDC and WHO claim they are hard at work tracking 100 people that may have come in contact with the deadly MERS virus.