- 8/28 @ Mets 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/29 @ Mets 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Mets 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Healthwatch
A new study shows the level of poverty or wealth in an area may affect the types of cancers people get.
A commentary in the Journal Of The American Medical Association says it’s time to say goodbye to the handshake greeting in a health care setting.
Before you take your next flight, you may want to take along a little extra hand sanitizer. New research shows bacteria can hang around on airplane surfaces for more than a week.
Americans, in general, spend almost $40 billion a year trying to look good. The cosmetic market represents about 15 percent of the beauty industry and includes anything from lipstick to nail polish. But what’s in this stuff and how is it made?
They’re chemicals found in everyday products — but new research says they may have a harmful effect on fertility.
A new study says obesity can have a negative effect on young breast cancer patients.
Griffin Hospital in Derby says it has found that insulin pens ordered for patients from late 2008 through this month may have been tainted.
A topical cream for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) passed the first phase of clinical trials, and could effectively replace Viagra in coming years.
The CDC and WHO claim they are hard at work tracking 100 people that may have come in contact with the deadly MERS virus.