- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Healthwatch
It’s a historic week regarding medical marijuana in Connecticut.
Computer problems with Connecticut’s health care exchange have led to some customers being dropped by their insurance carriers.
Even if you’re huffing and puffing through your morning run, you might not be working out as hard as you think.
According to a new study, young women who eat less red meat may have a lower risk of developing breast cancer later in life.
Keeping your home too clean may lead to asthma and allergy complications later in life for children