Programming NotesBoston Red Sox Baseball *Due to MLB restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 4/15 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/16 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/17 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/18 vs Orioles 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 4/19 vs Orioles 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 4/20 vs Orioles 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 4/21 vs Orioles 11:05am first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthwatch
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – A legislative committee wants to delay for a year when the state’s insurance marketplace, Access Health CT, could begin negotiating prices with the insurance companies selling products through the exchange. Members […]
Wikipedia is the single leading source of health care information for both providers and patients, with 50 percent of physicians reporting that they’ve consulted the community-edited, online encyclopedia for information on health conditions.
The flu is starting to really rear its ugly head in Connecticut.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Connecticut officials have told Gov. Dannel P. Malloy they’ve processed 45 percent of the payments for new enrollees who signed up for health insurance coverage […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut health officials say the flu is now widespread across the state with more than 680 confirmed cases and two deaths this season. Officials say Fairfield County has the most confirmed […]