- 1/20 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/22 vs UCF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/25 vs USF 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/21 @ UCF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/25 @ Cincinnati 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Healthwatch
It’s a historic week regarding medical marijuana in Connecticut.
Computer problems with Connecticut’s health care exchange have led to some customers being dropped by their insurance carriers.
Even if you’re huffing and puffing through your morning run, you might not be working out as hard as you think.
According to a new study, young women who eat less red meat may have a lower risk of developing breast cancer later in life.
Keeping your home too clean may lead to asthma and allergy complications later in life for children