- 3/1 vs SMU 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 3/5 vs Memphis 8:30pm pregame/ 9pm tip
- 3/7 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip (Listen to the game on 96.5 TIC FM)
- AAC Championship March 12-15 (At XL Center, Hartford)
- 2/28 vs Memphis 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/2 @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 3/4 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 3/7 AAC Championship Quarterfinals vs TBD 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
Latest Connecticut Healthwatch
It’s a historic week regarding medical marijuana in Connecticut.
Computer problems with Connecticut’s health care exchange have led to some customers being dropped by their insurance carriers.
Even if you’re huffing and puffing through your morning run, you might not be working out as hard as you think.
According to a new study, young women who eat less red meat may have a lower risk of developing breast cancer later in life.
Keeping your home too clean may lead to asthma and allergy complications later in life for children