- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Connecticut officials are making a final push to help people sign up for health insurance coverage before Monday night’s deadline.
Connecticut residents signing up for insurance through the state exchange still face a deadline of Monday midnight, though residents of states operating through the federal exchange will have some leeway in the signup process,
Connecticut officials are discussing final efforts to enroll residents in health insurance plans before next week’s deadline.
Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace is reminding people to sign up for coverage before March 31 to avoid facing a tax penalty.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – With just about three weeks to go before the deadline to sign up for a health plan, the state’s insurance exchange is announcing it has surpassed its self-imposed goal of 100,000 […]
Access Health Connecticut, the website for Connecticut’s insurance exchange under the Affordable Care Act now has a Spanish-language option.
Connecticut’s health exchange Access Health CT will be down for maintenance over the President’s Day Weekend.
Wikipedia is the single leading source of health care information for both providers and patients, with 50 percent of physicians reporting that they’ve consulted the community-edited, online encyclopedia for information on health conditions.
A Connecticut physical therapist has filed a sex discrimination complaint against the West Hartford senior living center where she works, saying she is being illegally denied health benefits for her wife.