- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Because of last-minute demand, and some problems reaching the Federal Data Service Hub, some would-be health insurance enrollees are having trouble getting through — so Access Health Connecticut will accept phone messages through midnight Monday.
Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace received a last-minute rush of people signing up for coverage before Monday night’s open enrollment deadline.
Connecticut officials are making a final push to help people sign up for health insurance coverage before Monday night’s deadline.
Connecticut residents signing up for insurance through the state exchange still face a deadline of Monday midnight, though residents of states operating through the federal exchange will have some leeway in the signup process,
Connecticut officials are discussing final efforts to enroll residents in health insurance plans before next week’s deadline.
Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace is reminding people to sign up for coverage before March 31 to avoid facing a tax penalty.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – With just about three weeks to go before the deadline to sign up for a health plan, the state’s insurance exchange is announcing it has surpassed its self-imposed goal of 100,000 […]
Access Health Connecticut, the website for Connecticut’s insurance exchange under the Affordable Care Act now has a Spanish-language option.
Connecticut’s health exchange Access Health CT will be down for maintenance over the President’s Day Weekend.