Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/11 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/13 UConn vs Boise State 10;30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/8 @ Lions 6:10pm pregame/ 7:10pm kickoff
- 9/7 @ Miami 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/3 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 @ Yankees JIP 7pm / 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Blue Jays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Connecticut mothers and a nurse-practitioner from Yale-New Haven Hospital were among the guests as the CBS News Magazine “60 Minutes” looked at the problems families have finding care for children with mental health problems.
A West Hartford teen who has been the subject of a medical/custody dispute in Massachusetts left Boston Children’s Hospital Friday, according to the Boston Globe.
The flu is starting to really rear its ugly head in Connecticut.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Connecticut officials have told Gov. Dannel P. Malloy they’ve processed 45 percent of the payments for new enrollees who signed up for health insurance coverage […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut health officials say the flu is now widespread across the state with more than 680 confirmed cases and two deaths this season. Officials say Fairfield County has the most confirmed […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace is reminding new enrollees with one of the three companies offering plans on the state’s exchange that they must make their premium payment before they can obtain […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace is reopening its two storefronts following a Christmas break to resume enrolling customers and answering questions. Access Health CT’s insurance stores, located in New Britain and New […]
Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace received a flood of interest Monday from people hoping to secure coverage by the first day of the new year.
The state’s health insurance marketplace is contacting thousands of people who started, but did not complete, applications for coverage. They’re being reminded that only a few days remain to get coverage on Jan. 1.