- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
A Massachusetts-based not-for-profit health plan is moving into Connecticut this summer.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange says it enrolled 208,301 individuals in health plans during the first open enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act, more than double the original goal of 100,000.
Because of last-minute demand, and some problems reaching the Federal Data Service Hub, some would-be health insurance enrollees are having trouble getting through — so Access Health Connecticut will accept phone messages through midnight Monday.
Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace received a last-minute rush of people signing up for coverage before Monday night’s open enrollment deadline.
Connecticut officials are making a final push to help people sign up for health insurance coverage before Monday night’s deadline.
Connecticut residents signing up for insurance through the state exchange still face a deadline of Monday midnight, though residents of states operating through the federal exchange will have some leeway in the signup process,
Connecticut officials are discussing final efforts to enroll residents in health insurance plans before next week’s deadline.
Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace is reminding people to sign up for coverage before March 31 to avoid facing a tax penalty.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – With just about three weeks to go before the deadline to sign up for a health plan, the state’s insurance exchange is announcing it has surpassed its self-imposed goal of 100,000 […]