- 10/30 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/1 vs UCF 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 11/6 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/8 vs Army (at Yankee Stadium) 2pm pregame/ 3:30pm kickoff
- 11/3 vs Colts 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kickoff
- 11/9 @ Seahawks 3:25pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
- 10/26 vs Chicago 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 11/2 vs Denver 1:30pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
A bill that allows certain advanced practice registered nurses, also known as APRNs, to practice independently is moving to Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s desk.
An annual free dental clinic has closed its doors after treating about 2,300 patients in Connecticut.
Volunteers from the Connecticut Mission of Mercy dental clinic are helping thousands who otherwise would not have access to dental care.
A Massachusetts-based not-for-profit health plan is moving into Connecticut this summer.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange says it enrolled 208,301 individuals in health plans during the first open enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act, more than double the original goal of 100,000.
Because of last-minute demand, and some problems reaching the Federal Data Service Hub, some would-be health insurance enrollees are having trouble getting through — so Access Health Connecticut will accept phone messages through midnight Monday.
Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace received a last-minute rush of people signing up for coverage before Monday night’s open enrollment deadline.
Connecticut officials are making a final push to help people sign up for health insurance coverage before Monday night’s deadline.
Connecticut residents signing up for insurance through the state exchange still face a deadline of Monday midnight, though residents of states operating through the federal exchange will have some leeway in the signup process,