- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange is sending letters to 395 individuals whose personal information was inside a backpack left on Trumbull Street in Hartford.
Additional funding for a West Haven veterans program is included in a bipartisan Senate bill aimed at helping veterans who’ve waited a long time to receive medical care.
Hartford, Conn.(CBS Connecticut/AP) – Later today, the state’s health care exchange is scheduled to hold a press conference to address a security breach that occurred last week. Access Health CT officials will discuss the breach […]
Nurses at Waterbury Hospital have approved a new contract after 15 months of negotiations.
Hartford HealthCare, a statewide health system that includes Hartford Hospital, and the Hospital of Central Connecticut is announcing job cuts.
Griffin Hospital in Derby says it has found that insulin pens ordered for patients from late 2008 through this month may have been tainted.
Newly released data show the majority of Connecticut residents who signed up for private health insurance plans through the state’s exchange are 35 years and older.
A bill that allows certain advanced practice registered nurses, also known as APRNs, to practice independently is moving to Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s desk.
An annual free dental clinic has closed its doors after treating about 2,300 patients in Connecticut.