Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace received a last-minute rush of people signing up for coverage before Monday night’s open enrollment deadline.
Connecticut officials are making a final push to help people sign up for health insurance coverage before Monday night’s deadline.
Connecticut residents signing up for insurance through the state exchange still face a deadline of Monday midnight, though residents of states operating through the federal exchange will have some leeway in the signup process,
Connecticut officials are discussing final efforts to enroll residents in health insurance plans before next week’s deadline.
Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace is reminding people to sign up for coverage before March 31 to avoid facing a tax penalty.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – With just about three weeks to go before the deadline to sign up for a health plan, the state’s insurance exchange is announcing it has surpassed its self-imposed goal of 100,000 […]
Access Health Connecticut, the website for Connecticut’s insurance exchange under the Affordable Care Act now has a Spanish-language option.
Connecticut’s health exchange Access Health CT will be down for maintenance over the President’s Day Weekend.
Wikipedia is the single leading source of health care information for both providers and patients, with 50 percent of physicians reporting that they’ve consulted the community-edited, online encyclopedia for information on health conditions.