- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Hartford, Conn.(CBS Connecticut/AP) – Later today, the state’s health care exchange is scheduled to hold a press conference to address a security breach that occurred last week. Access Health CT officials will discuss the breach […]
Nurses at Waterbury Hospital have approved a new contract after 15 months of negotiations.
Hartford HealthCare, a statewide health system that includes Hartford Hospital, and the Hospital of Central Connecticut is announcing job cuts.
Griffin Hospital in Derby says it has found that insulin pens ordered for patients from late 2008 through this month may have been tainted.
Newly released data show the majority of Connecticut residents who signed up for private health insurance plans through the state’s exchange are 35 years and older.
A bill that allows certain advanced practice registered nurses, also known as APRNs, to practice independently is moving to Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s desk.
An annual free dental clinic has closed its doors after treating about 2,300 patients in Connecticut.
Volunteers from the Connecticut Mission of Mercy dental clinic are helping thousands who otherwise would not have access to dental care.
A Massachusetts-based not-for-profit health plan is moving into Connecticut this summer.