- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 1/3 @ Florida 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/29 vs Duke 8:30pm pregame/ 9pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 1/4 vs St. John’s 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
A Texas-based health care organization is pulling out of plans to acquire five Connecticut Hospitals — and it’s blaming Connecticut’s regulatory climate.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut’s health insurance exchange has already signed up thousands more residents during its second open enrollment period. Access Health CT says it has enrolled more than 11,600 new people in health […]
Nurses, medical assistants and other health care workers at Lawrence + Memorial Hospital Medical Group have rejected an attempt to organize a union.
Health insurer Aetna will spend $400 million on a technology company that could strengthen its push into a relatively small but growing area of employer-sponsored coverage: private exchanges that let workers choose their own plans.
With information on “open enrollment” starting to come in, some insurance customers, including those who signed up under the Affordable Care Act, may be confused by the options.