- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Health insurer Aetna will spend $400 million on a technology company that could strengthen its push into a relatively small but growing area of employer-sponsored coverage: private exchanges that let workers choose their own plans.
With information on “open enrollment” starting to come in, some insurance customers, including those who signed up under the Affordable Care Act, may be confused by the options.
A pair of Yale School of Public Health graduate student researchers who are returning home from Liberia have agreed to enter isolation upon their return.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield have agreed to a multi-year renewal of their contract with Hartford HealthCare.
Contract talks broke down Wednesday between Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and a network of five hospitals and other facilities across the state, leaving thousands of residents facing higher health insurance costs.
- Medical Marijuana Sales Begin 09/23/2014
- Viral Meningitis Confirmed At Wilton HS 09/19/2014
- CEO Of State Health Exchange Leaving For Federal Post 08/26/2014
- New Survey On Connecticut’s Drug, Alcohol Habits 08/07/2014