Programming NotesBoston Red Sox Baseball *Due to MLB restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/13 @ Reds 12:35pm first pitch
- 8/14 vs Astros 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/15 vs Astros 7pm JIP
- 8/16 vs Astros 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/17 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 8/18 vs Angels 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/19 vs Angels 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
A proposed sale of Bristol Hospital to a for-profit company could yield about $2 million in extra revenue for the city if the deal goes through as planned next year.
The state Insurance Department has rejected a 12.5 percent rate increase proposed by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Connecticut’s largest health insurer.
Hartford HealthCare is alerting thousands of patients at four suburban locations that vaccines they received from the beginning of last year through this month might not have been stored properly.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange has identified the computer glitch that led to about 900 canceled plans and affected thousands of other customers, an Access Health CT spokeswoman said Friday.
Computer problems with Connecticut’s health care exchange have led to some customers being dropped by their insurance carriers.