Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
A new National Survey of Drug Use and Health shows Connecticut residents from 2011-2012 were above average when it came to marijuana, cocaine and alcohol use.
A proposed sale of Bristol Hospital to a for-profit company could yield about $2 million in extra revenue for the city if the deal goes through as planned next year.
The state Insurance Department has rejected a 12.5 percent rate increase proposed by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Connecticut’s largest health insurer.
Hartford HealthCare is alerting thousands of patients at four suburban locations that vaccines they received from the beginning of last year through this month might not have been stored properly.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange has identified the computer glitch that led to about 900 canceled plans and affected thousands of other customers, an Access Health CT spokeswoman said Friday.