- 7/2 @ Blue Jays 6:20 pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/3 vs Astros 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/4 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/5 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/7 vs Marlins 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/8 vs Marlins 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) _ Health insurer Cigna has rejected a $47 billion offer to be acquired by its larger rival, Anthem. Cigna’s board says the proposal is inadequate and not in the interests of its […]
NEW LONDON, Conn. (AP) _ Lawrence + Memorial Healthcare and Yale-New Haven Health System are discussing an affiliation that would bring L+M into the network of the larger institution that extends from Greenwich to Old […]
The President and CEO of Connecticut Children’s Medical Center is retiring.
By SUSAN HAIGH Associated Press HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s proposal to cut money from a state grant program to community mental health and substance abuse providers is prompting an […]
Hartford Hospital officials say they’ve seen an increase in the number of cultures of a drug-resistant bacteria, and have determined it may be related to their use of the same piece of equipment recently linked to two deaths at a California hospital.