Programming NotesBoston Red Sox Baseball *Due to MLB restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 7/23 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/24 @ Blue Jays 12:37pm first pitch
- 7/25 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/26 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10 first pitch
- 7/27 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame / 1:40pm first pitch
- 7/28 vs Blue Jays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange has identified the computer glitch that led to about 900 canceled plans and affected thousands of other customers, an Access Health CT spokeswoman said Friday.
Computer problems with Connecticut’s health care exchange have led to some customers being dropped by their insurance carriers.
Saint Mary’s Hospital says it has reached an agreement to be acquired by a subsidiary of Texas-based Tenet Healthcare, which is in the process of also acquiring Waterbury Hospital, Bristol Hospital and the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange is sending letters to 395 individuals whose personal information was inside a backpack left on Trumbull Street in Hartford.
Additional funding for a West Haven veterans program is included in a bipartisan Senate bill aimed at helping veterans who’ve waited a long time to receive medical care.
- Update Today On Access Health CT Breach 06/09/2014
- Waterbury Hospital Reaches Contract Deal With Nurses 06/05/2014
- Hartford HealthCare Announces Job Cuts 06/02/2014
- Hospital Warns Of Possibly Tainted Insulin Pens 05/16/2014