Programming NotesNext up: *Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- UConn Men’s Basketball: 12/6 vs Maine 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- Uconn Women’s Basketball 12/17 @ Duke 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- UConn Football: 12/7 vs Memphis 11:30am pregame/ 1pm kick off
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
NEW LONDON, Conn. (AP) _ A strike at Lawrence and Memorial Hospital is continuing into its third day, with several hundred striking nurses and their supporters rallying outside the New London facility. Randi Weingarten, president […]
NEW LONDON, Conn. (AP) _ Lawrence + Memorial Hospital in New London says it’s preparing for a possible strike next week by union nurses and technicians. The union has authorized a strike that could begin […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Older people are signing up for health care coverage under Connecticut’s insurance marketplace, data released Tuesday showed. Fifty-four percent of the 12,648 individuals enrolled in private insurance plans and government-funded Medicaid […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Senate Republican Leader John McKinney wants Gov. Dannel P. Malloy to call the General Assembly into special session and vote to allow insurance companies to continue offering plans that would otherwise […]
Connecticut opened the nation’s first insurance stores Thursday to help people sign up for coverage.
- Sales Reps Plead Guilty To Selling Millions In Illegally Imported Prescription Drugs 2013/11/06
- Jepson Asks HHS To Look Into United Healthcare’s Termination Of Doctors From Medicare Advantage Plan 2013/11/06
- Saint Francis Opens Hartford Women’s Health Center 2013/11/02
- State’s Insurance Exchange Head Updates Status 2013/10/30