Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
The CEO of Connecticut’s health care exchange is moving on, for a post in Washington.
A new National Survey of Drug Use and Health shows Connecticut residents from 2011-2012 were above average when it came to marijuana, cocaine and alcohol use.
A proposed sale of Bristol Hospital to a for-profit company could yield about $2 million in extra revenue for the city if the deal goes through as planned next year.
The state Insurance Department has rejected a 12.5 percent rate increase proposed by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Connecticut’s largest health insurer.
Hartford HealthCare is alerting thousands of patients at four suburban locations that vaccines they received from the beginning of last year through this month might not have been stored properly.
- Computer Glitch Pinpointed 07/11/2014
- Error Leads To Drops From Health Care System 07/11/2014
- Texas-Based Tenet To Acquire Saint Mary’s Hospital In Waterbury 07/08/2014
- Access Health CT Updates Breach Outreach 06/13/2014