- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Government
ROCKY HILL, Conn. (AP) – Some veterans who live at the Connecticut Veterans’ Home in Rocky Hill are lodging complaints about the facility with state lawmakers, claiming they feel disrespected by staff. Several veterans told […]
A legislative committee is holding a public hearing at the Connecticut Veterans’ Home in Rocky Hill to learn more about conditions at the facility.
(New Britain, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Getting businesses owned by veterans the access they need to programs and services was the subject of an announcement today in New Britain. Using a veteran-owned metal machine shop as […]
Senator Richard Blumenthal says it’s “unconscionable” that the family of a Connecticut woman never was told she was killed in a crash believed to have involved a faulty General Motors ignition system.
More than 6,270 Connecticut veterans have applied to participate in the state’s veterans’ ID program.
Third District Connecticut Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro’s home on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. was broken into Friday night.
- The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says a moose which prompted a warning to drivers appears to have made it across I-84 to Prospect.
Former Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman is the new honorary co-chair of a bipartisan group that backs government reform.
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) – Religious leaders from Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Jersey are joining elected and police officials to call on gun manufacturers to tighten distribution systems and develop smart gun technologies. Bridgeport Mayor Bill […]