Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Government
Several recent accidents on a stretch of Interstate 84, including two which involved fatalities, prompted a meeting Monday between state transportation officials and the lawmaker in whose district that highway sits.
he final steel beams have been put into place for the new hospital tower at UConn Health as work continues on the nearly-billion-dollar Bioscience Connecticut project.
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) _ Senators Charles Schumer of New York and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut say they want to “overhaul” rail safety laws to prevent future derailments and other accidents. The two Democrats say Sunday […]
A current and a former State Senator are calling for a legislative review of the state’s Risk Reduction Credit Program.
Hear the latest WTIC news reports from New Haven Federal Court.
Hartford’s Common Council Thursday formally accepted a resolution from Mayor Pedro Segarra outlining recommendations regarding the selection of DoNo Hartford, LLC as the preferred developer for the Downtown North properties.
Congressional candidate Mark Greenberg wrapped up his testimony Thursday at the trial of former Governor John Rowland, and a political operative and a consultant then took the stand.
Secret Service officials say they won’t be making an arrest in a Connecticut case involving an alleged threat against President Barack Obama.
Republican Congressional candidate Mark Greenberg was the first witness as the federal trial of former Governor John Rowland got underway.