- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Government
Governor Dannel Malloy is lifting the travel ban on Connecticut highways, effective 2:00 p.m.
Second District Congressman Joe Courtney, who raised a ruckus when the Stephen Spielberg film “Lincoln” was released has now released a resource guide to correct the film’s depiction of Connecticut congressmen who voted against the 13th amendment to the Constitution, outlawing slavery.
- Governor Malloy is lifting the travel ban in Fairfield and Litchfield Counties, to allow for travel on local roads. He said the ban continues in other counties and on other roads.
A former maintenance depot supervisor for the Connecticut National Guard has been granted accelerated rehabilitation on charge that he stole hundreds of dollars’ worth of scrap metal.
In his second storm preparedness briefing of the day Monday, Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy ordered non-essential state employees not to report to work Tuesday for first or second shift schedules.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Hartford Mayor Pedro Segarra updated Hartford residents this afternoon about storm preparations and safety tips during a briefing at City Hall. He says they activated the city’s emergency operations center at […]
WETHERSFIELD, Conn. (AP) – Connecticut employers added 4,800 jobs in December, helping push down the unemployment rate a notch, to 6.4 percent. The Department of Labor says Connecticut’s employment increased by 26,700 jobs since December […]
In his first briefing from the Emergency Operations Center on the coming winter storm, Governor Malloy announced a travel ban on state roads, effective 9:00 p.m.
Governor Malloy is urging people to be prepared for a major winter storm expected to bring blizzard conditions to the state beginning Monday afternoon.