- 7/2 @ Blue Jays 6:20 pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/3 vs Astros 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/4 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/5 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/7 vs Marlins 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/8 vs Marlins 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Government
Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy says it’s “a little early to tell” whether a reduction in a state salary account will lead to state employees foregoing future pay raises.
Connecticut regulators have taken a step toward rejecting a plan by Iberdrola, Spain’s leading electricity and natural gas utility, from buying UIL Holdings Corp. in a $3 billion deal.
By SUSAN HAIGH Associated Press HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Democratic legislative leaders announced Friday they’ve reached an agreement with Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s administration on last-minute changes to the state budget that sparked strong criticism […]
A report by University of Connecticut economists says the state’s economic growth has evaporated.
A former state deputy motor vehicles commissioner has pleaded guilty to child endangerment in exchange for an eight-year prison term.
- House Dems Hire Outside Media Consultant 06/20/2015
- State Offers Free Fishing On Father’s Day 06/20/2015
- More Budget Talks 06/19/2015
- Auditors Find Problems With Retiree Disability Benefits 06/18/2015