Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Food
Are you flying in to Bradley? Or just like to catch a game near Windsor Locks? Vote for your favorite local Sports Bar!
The CT Sports Bar Challenge is back! Six sports bars go toe-to-toe… and its up to you to pick your favorite! Check out these six fine establishments, and help your favorite score the big “W” this week!
WASHINGTON (AP) _ The Food and Drug Administration is warning people not to eat raw or partially cooked shellfish harvested from New York’s Oyster Bay Harbor because they have been linked to cases of foodborne […]
His food boat is entering its second summer on Long Island Sound, where the 20-foot vessel has gained notoriety as the mobile market that putters between popular inlets, offering boaters dockside delivery of everything from steamed clams to chocolate ice pops.
A reporter visited four package stores. Two were open, and two were closed.
Connecticut is one of 19 states and the District of Columbia where an outbreak of salmonella has sickened 90 people. The Connecticut Department of Public Health says five of the illnesses are here. All became ill in mid-February and early March. No one iin Connecticut was hospitalized.