- 7/29 vs White Sox 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/30 vs White Sox 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/31 vs Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/1 vs Rays 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 8/2 vs Rays 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 8/4@ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Food
To one Connecticut orchard owner, the approach of fall is the start of apple-picking season and pickers who steal.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (CBS Connecticut) – As kids waistlines are expanding, so is their intake of salty foods. A recent study found high blood pressure in American youth is increasing, putting youth at risk for […]
Advocates are celebrating the nation’s most sweeping legislation requiring special labels for genetically modified food, but to take effect the new Connecticut law will need help from lawmakers in neighboring states.
A West Hartford woman was injured in an encounter with a bear outside her home on Avondale Road about 7:30 Wednesday.
A New Haven chef is looking forward to the upcoming cicada invasion, and the chance to try out a few recipes for the insects.