- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 vs Yankees JIP 7pm/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 vs Yankees 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 vs Phillies 6:25pm pregame/ 7;10pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Phillies 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/6 vs Phillies 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Financial
East Hartford-based Pratt & Whitney has signed a $1 billon contract to build F-35 engines for the Pentagon’s Joint Strike fighter program.
Connecticut’s only nuclear power plant and an electrical workers union are facing off over a union organizing drive.
United Technologies Corp. says third-quarter profit edged up 1 percent on a slight increase in revenue, but warned that a weak military aerospace market will cut into 2013 revenue.
WINSTED, Conn. (AP) – Winsted officials are seeking financial help to avoid closing local schools. The Republican-American reports that Superintendent of Schools Thomas M. Danehy has told the state Board of Education he might have […]
United Technologies Corp. is expected to post strong revenue growth for the third quarter, but analysts expect profit to be down slightly from the same three months of 2012 as federal spending cuts pinch the conglomerate’s military business.
New Britain-based Stanley Bkacj & Decker lowered its earnungs expectations for the year, citing slower growth in emerging markets and a hit from the U.S. government shutdown.
The government of Puerto Rico denies it is near bankruptcy or might need U.S. federal intervention, offering those assurances during a conference call with investors aimed at alleviating concerns about a recent drop in bond sales and the island’s continuing financial crisis.
The Mohegan Sun casino says the halt in declining revenue in August resumed in September.
A Yale economics professor known for developing a widely-used measure of home prices was among three economists to be awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science.