- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Financial
A Yale economics professor known for developing a widely-used measure of home prices was among three economists to be awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science.
Northeast Utilities says it’s eliminating 200 information technology jobs.
Although it’s still early in the fiscal year, Connecticut is on track to close FY-2014 with a surplus. Figures released today by the comptroller’s office show the state a $4.4 million surplus. Still, Kevin Lembo […]
nited Technologies Corp. is combining its elevator and heating and climate controls businesses in a move aimed at making them more appealing to cities in emerging markets such as China.
Connecticut’s unemployment rate held steady at 8.1% last month, more than three-quarters of a point above the national rate
The retirement of Electric Boat president Kevin Poitras has resulted in job shfts among other executives at parent company General Dynamics.
The chief financial officer of United Technologies Corp. says the European economy is beginning to recover, but the U.S. military is sharply cutting spare parts orders for subsidiary helicopter maker Sikorsky Aircraft Corp.
Connecticut’s budget surplus continues it’s modest yet steady growth. Numbers out of the state comptroller’s office show the surplus figure at $398.79 million. Final figures for 2013 will be transmitted December 31. Of the surplus, […]
A union that represents workers at Electric Boat says it has been told by the submarine builder to expect between 450 and 500 layoffs over the next few months.