- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Financial
United Technologies Corp. is reporting a steep drop in fourth-quarter profit, but its revenue edged up.
Plans cover everything from extreme weather to cold feet.
United Technologies Corp. is expected to post a modest increase in revenue for the fourth quarter and stronger sales growth for 2013, while its emphasis on cost-cutting drives a stronger boost in profit.
MERIDEN,Conn. (CBS Connecticut) -The J.C.Penney store in the Meriden Square Mall is one of 33 the retailer says is under-performing and will close by early May.Penney’s will also be cutting two thousand jobs in an […]
By ANNE D’INNOCENZIO AND MICHELLE CHAPMAN AP Business Writer NEW YORK (AP) _ Fallout from Target’s pre-Christmas security breach is likely to affect the company’s sales and profits well into the new year. The […]
State Education Commissioner Stefan Pryor’s office is calling for an investigation into whether the town of Winchester is underfunding its schools.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut State Treasurer Denise Nappier says she is seeking a fifth term in office. Citing what she called “proven experience,” the Democrat announced Monday she has filed paperwork with the State […]
DALLAS (AP) – AT&T has agreed to sell its Connecticut wireline operations to Frontier Communications for $2 billion as it continues its transition to unwired operations and a cloud network. The deal includes wireline network […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Aetna Inc. plans to broaden its international reach with the acquisition of InterGlobal, a British company that offers private medical insurance for groups and individuals in the Middle East, Asia, Africa […]