- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Financial
Plans cover everything from extreme weather to cold feet.
United Technologies Corp. is expected to post a modest increase in revenue for the fourth quarter and stronger sales growth for 2013, while its emphasis on cost-cutting drives a stronger boost in profit.
MERIDEN,Conn. (CBS Connecticut) -The J.C.Penney store in the Meriden Square Mall is one of 33 the retailer says is under-performing and will close by early May.Penney’s will also be cutting two thousand jobs in an […]
By ANNE D’INNOCENZIO AND MICHELLE CHAPMAN AP Business Writer NEW YORK (AP) _ Fallout from Target’s pre-Christmas security breach is likely to affect the company’s sales and profits well into the new year. The […]
State Education Commissioner Stefan Pryor’s office is calling for an investigation into whether the town of Winchester is underfunding its schools.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut State Treasurer Denise Nappier says she is seeking a fifth term in office. Citing what she called “proven experience,” the Democrat announced Monday she has filed paperwork with the State […]
DALLAS (AP) – AT&T has agreed to sell its Connecticut wireline operations to Frontier Communications for $2 billion as it continues its transition to unwired operations and a cloud network. The deal includes wireline network […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Aetna Inc. plans to broaden its international reach with the acquisition of InterGlobal, a British company that offers private medical insurance for groups and individuals in the Middle East, Asia, Africa […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut State Comptroller Kevin Lembo says he’s seeking a second term, hoping to continue advocating for greater transparency in government spending. The 50-year-old Democrat announced Tuesday he filed the necessary paperwork […]