- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Financial
A panel of accountants, former state legislators and experts in tax law, economics and finances has taken on the daunting task of reviewing Connecticut’s tax structure to come up with ways to modernize the system with an eye toward making it more fair, equitable and stable.
The Connecticut Retirement Security Board is planning to hear from residents about a proposed public retirement plan for private sector workers.
The attorneys general of Illinois and Connecticut will look into a breach of JPMorgan Chase’s computer servers.
NEW YORK (AP)/CBS Connecticut – Crumbs says it is shuttering all its stores, a week after the struggling cupcake shop operator was delisted from the Nasdaq. The New York City-based company said all employees were […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – State Comptroller Kevin Lembo says Connecticut is on track to end the current fiscal year with a $43.4 million budget surplus. In a letter sent Monday to Gov. Dannel P. Malloy, […]
- Magazine: Slight Improvement In Connecticut Business Climate 05/14/2014
- Ex-Treasury Secretary Geithner To Deliver Yale Lectures 05/07/2014
- Segarra Delivers FY 2015 Budget 04/21/2014
- Committee Advances Tax Package 04/01/2014