Programming NotesBoston Red Sox Baseball *Due to MLB restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 4/15 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/16 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/17 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/18 vs Orioles 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 4/19 vs Orioles 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 4/20 vs Orioles 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 4/21 vs Orioles 11:05am first pitch
Latest Connecticut Financial
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Connecticut’s budget surplus for the current fiscal year continues to grow. According to state Comptroller Kevin Lembo, Connecticut is poised to end FY 2014 with a surplus of $504.9 million. Lembo, […]
United Technologies Corp. is reporting a steep drop in fourth-quarter profit, but its revenue edged up.
Plans cover everything from extreme weather to cold feet.
United Technologies Corp. is expected to post a modest increase in revenue for the fourth quarter and stronger sales growth for 2013, while its emphasis on cost-cutting drives a stronger boost in profit.
MERIDEN,Conn. (CBS Connecticut) -The J.C.Penney store in the Meriden Square Mall is one of 33 the retailer says is under-performing and will close by early May.Penney’s will also be cutting two thousand jobs in an […]
- Target Data Breach Concern Grows 01/10/2014
- Education Commissioner Calls For Probe Of Winchester School Funding 01/07/2014
- Treasurer to Run Again 12/23/2013
- AT&T Sells Connecticut Wire Ops To Stamford Company 12/17/2013