- 4/5 NCAA Tournament, National Semi-Final, vs Maryland 8:30pm pregame/ 9pm tip.
- 4/6 @ Phillies 2:20pm pregame/ 3:05pm first pitch
- 4/8 @ Phillies 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 4/9 @ Phillies 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Financial
(HARTFORD,Conn./CBS Connecticut) – The state is on track to end the current fiscal year,June 30, with a $44.8 million deficit.The is the latest consensus revenue forecast by the Office of Policy and Management and the […]
A panel of accountants, former state legislators and experts in tax law, economics and finances has taken on the daunting task of reviewing Connecticut’s tax structure to come up with ways to modernize the system with an eye toward making it more fair, equitable and stable.
The Connecticut Retirement Security Board is planning to hear from residents about a proposed public retirement plan for private sector workers.
The attorneys general of Illinois and Connecticut will look into a breach of JPMorgan Chase’s computer servers.
NEW YORK (AP)/CBS Connecticut – Crumbs says it is shuttering all its stores, a week after the struggling cupcake shop operator was delisted from the Nasdaq. The New York City-based company said all employees were […]
- State Surplus Pegged At $43.4 Million 06/02/2014
- Magazine: Slight Improvement In Connecticut Business Climate 05/14/2014
- Ex-Treasury Secretary Geithner To Deliver Yale Lectures 05/07/2014
- Segarra Delivers FY 2015 Budget 04/21/2014