- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Financial
A panel of accountants, former state legislators and experts in tax law, economics and finances has taken on the daunting task of reviewing Connecticut’s tax structure to come up with ways to modernize the system with an eye toward making it more fair, equitable and stable.
The Connecticut Retirement Security Board is planning to hear from residents about a proposed public retirement plan for private sector workers.
The attorneys general of Illinois and Connecticut will look into a breach of JPMorgan Chase’s computer servers.
NEW YORK (AP)/CBS Connecticut – Crumbs says it is shuttering all its stores, a week after the struggling cupcake shop operator was delisted from the Nasdaq. The New York City-based company said all employees were […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – State Comptroller Kevin Lembo says Connecticut is on track to end the current fiscal year with a $43.4 million budget surplus. In a letter sent Monday to Gov. Dannel P. Malloy, […]
- Magazine: Slight Improvement In Connecticut Business Climate 05/14/2014
- Ex-Treasury Secretary Geithner To Deliver Yale Lectures 05/07/2014
- Segarra Delivers FY 2015 Budget 04/21/2014
- Committee Advances Tax Package 04/01/2014