Programming NotesNext up: *Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- UConn Men’s Basketball:
- 3/8 at Louisville 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- UConn Women’s Basketball:
- 3/8 AAC Quarterfinals 1:45 pregame/ 2:15 tip Listen on 96.5 TIC
Latest Connecticut Financial
Plans cover everything from extreme weather to cold feet.
United Technologies Corp. is expected to post a modest increase in revenue for the fourth quarter and stronger sales growth for 2013, while its emphasis on cost-cutting drives a stronger boost in profit.
MERIDEN,Conn. (CBS Connecticut) -The J.C.Penney store in the Meriden Square Mall is one of 33 the retailer says is under-performing and will close by early May.Penney’s will also be cutting two thousand jobs in an […]
By ANNE D’INNOCENZIO AND MICHELLE CHAPMAN AP Business Writer NEW YORK (AP) _ Fallout from Target’s pre-Christmas security breach is likely to affect the company’s sales and profits well into the new year. The […]
State Education Commissioner Stefan Pryor’s office is calling for an investigation into whether the town of Winchester is underfunding its schools.
- Treasurer to Run Again 12/23/2013
- AT&T Sells Connecticut Wire Ops To Stamford Company 12/17/2013
- Aetna Purchasing Britain-Based Insurer 11/25/2013
- State Comptroller to Seek Second Term 11/19/2013