- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Everything Ray
“Can’t anyone here play this game?” Casey Stengel was reported to have asked after taking over as manager of the New York Mets in 1962. And the same might be asked today. For example, we’ve […]
“Four legs good! Two legs Better!” bleated the sheep near the end of Orwell’s Animal Farm. And so it goes these days. All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. The […]
H.L. Mencken once defined Puritanism as “the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy” and for some of us an occasional Snickers or Butterfinger can bring a bit of joy, if only for a […]
Life and love in the age of Ebola.
Rosa DeLauro is nothing if not original. In the wake of the NIH’s somewhat confused reaction to the recent Ebola event in Dallas, the 3rd District representative called for (what else?) more funding for the […]
During the Nixon administration, OPEC placed an oil embargo on America, which resulted in lines at filling stations and gasoline prices. The President reacted by designating William Simon to be his “energy czar”. This was […]
So I’m in the newsroom, working on Monday’s show, and on one of the TV monitors, CTN is rebroadcasting Thursday’s briefing by state officials on (what else?) Ebola preparedness.
UConn President Susan Herbst gave the campus a preview of the school’s new master plan, which she says will create distinctive campus districts in Storrs and concentrate growth in areas where development already exists.
THE STUPID! IT BURNS!