- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 vs Yankees JIP 7pm/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 vs Yankees 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 vs Phillies 6:25pm pregame/ 7;10pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Phillies 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/6 vs Phillies 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Environment
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – From now through the end of next month, the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is advising motorists to be on the lookout for increased moose activity due to the […]
Connecticut agriculture officials are marking a milestone in farmland preservation.
The Duxbury, Massachusetts, harbormaster is advising beach-goers to go into the water at their own risk after a 12-to-14 great white shark was spotted Monday.
Bridgeport Mayor Mayor Bill Finch says more than 13,500 people have visited Pleasure Beach since free water taxi service began in late June.
Federal inspectors have cited Connecticut’s nuclear plant for three minor safety violations, including a worker who breathed in radioactive material.
Smokey Bear is turning 70 on Saturday– but don’t bring any candles to the party, please.
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) says that a 20-person fire crew will be heading to California early Tuesday to assist in fighting wild fires in the northern part of that state.
Could Connecticut experience the kind of drinking water emergency which turned off the taps for nearly half a million Ohio residents this weekend?
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection reports that a small female moose was struck and killed at around 4:30 a.m. Sunday morning on I-84 Eastbound between exits 31 in Bristol and 32 in Southington.