- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Environment
A new report outlining Connecticut’s progress in reducing greenhouse gas emissions is being released.
(East Haddam, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – The state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is announcing the reopening of one of its parks. Sunrise State Park in East Haddam had been closed for much of the […]
A bear relocated from Connecticut as part of a wildlife research project has been getting into birdfeeders and garbage cans in southeastern Vermont.
Students in five Connecticut technical high schools are set to present findings and recommendations from a year-long investigation of the environmental impact of their school’s energy use.
HARTFORD (CBS Connecticut) – The state Council on Environmental Quality says Connecticut’s air last year was cleaner than it’s been in decades. In its annual report, the Council attributes that to residents driving less, using […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Electric rates in Connecticut are rising. State regulators approved an 8 percent increase in electric generation rates for Connecticut Light & Power residential customers who do not get their electricity from […]
WATERFORD, Conn. (AP) – Connecticut’s only nuclear plant says one of its two reactors is back online after operations were halted by a weekend power outage. Millstone Power Station spokesman Ken Holt says Unit 2 […]
The Council on Environmental Quality is releasing its annual report on the condition of Connecticut’s environment.
A malfunctioning relay has been identified as the cause of a weekend power outage at Connecticut’s nuclear plant, which supplies half of all power in the state and 12 percent throughout New England, a spokesman said Tuesday.