- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Environment
A bear relocated from Connecticut as part of a wildlife research project has been getting into birdfeeders and garbage cans in southeastern Vermont.
Students in five Connecticut technical high schools are set to present findings and recommendations from a year-long investigation of the environmental impact of their school’s energy use.
HARTFORD (CBS Connecticut) – The state Council on Environmental Quality says Connecticut’s air last year was cleaner than it’s been in decades. In its annual report, the Council attributes that to residents driving less, using […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Electric rates in Connecticut are rising. State regulators approved an 8 percent increase in electric generation rates for Connecticut Light & Power residential customers who do not get their electricity from […]
WATERFORD, Conn. (AP) – Connecticut’s only nuclear plant says one of its two reactors is back online after operations were halted by a weekend power outage. Millstone Power Station spokesman Ken Holt says Unit 2 […]
The Council on Environmental Quality is releasing its annual report on the condition of Connecticut’s environment.
A malfunctioning relay has been identified as the cause of a weekend power outage at Connecticut’s nuclear plant, which supplies half of all power in the state and 12 percent throughout New England, a spokesman said Tuesday.
A proposal to store propane gas in a Connecticut shoreline community is drawing opposition from local residents.
With nowhere else to put its nuclear waste, the Millstone Power Station overlooking Long Island Sound is sealing it up in massive steel canisters on what used to be a parking lot.