Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Environment
Recent heavy rains sent partially treated sewage spilling into Connecticut waterways in more than a dozen communities Thursday — including Branford, Bridgeport, Bristol, Fairfield, Greenwich,m Meriden, Middletown, Milford, Nortalk, Stamford, Stratford, Wallingford, and West Haven.
The Supreme Court has ruled to uphold a rule adopted by the Environmental Protection Agency to limit emissions from plants in more than two-dozen Midwestern and Southern states which drifts across state boarders to Connecticut and other Eastern States.
State environmental officials say the state’s turkey population is healthy but a bit smaller than it was a year ago at the start of hunting season.
Local, state and conservation groups have announced an agreement to block development at “The Preserve,” the last large largest unporotected coastal forest between New York and ‘Boston.
Connecticut environmental officials say DNA tests on samples from seven animals in North Stonington show they are domestic dogs with no recent wolf ancestors.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Environmental officials are warning about a high risk for forest fires in Connecticut on Thursday due to dry and windy conditions. The state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says all […]
A Virginia artist is the winner of Connecticut’s 2014 Duck Stamp Art competition.
Connecticut lawmakers broke an impasse over energy policy on Tuesday, approving wind power regulations that end a moratorium on new turbines producing clean energy.
Companies from across Connecticut are being honored by the state for cutting their energy consumption last summer.