Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Environment
The Supreme Court has ruled to uphold a rule adopted by the Environmental Protection Agency to limit emissions from plants in more than two-dozen Midwestern and Southern states which drifts across state boarders to Connecticut and other Eastern States.
State environmental officials say the state’s turkey population is healthy but a bit smaller than it was a year ago at the start of hunting season.
Local, state and conservation groups have announced an agreement to block development at “The Preserve,” the last large largest unporotected coastal forest between New York and ‘Boston.
Connecticut environmental officials say DNA tests on samples from seven animals in North Stonington show they are domestic dogs with no recent wolf ancestors.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Environmental officials are warning about a high risk for forest fires in Connecticut on Thursday due to dry and windy conditions. The state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says all […]
A Virginia artist is the winner of Connecticut’s 2014 Duck Stamp Art competition.
Connecticut lawmakers broke an impasse over energy policy on Tuesday, approving wind power regulations that end a moratorium on new turbines producing clean energy.
Companies from across Connecticut are being honored by the state for cutting their energy consumption last summer.
Federal regulators have granted permission to Connecticut’s nuclear power plant to use warmer sea water for cooling at one of its two stations in Waterford.