- 6/29 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 6/30 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/1 @ Blue Jays 1:07pm first pitch
- 7/2 @ Blue Jays 6:20 pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/3 vs Astros 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/4 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/5 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/7 vs Marlins 6:25pm pregame/ 7:25pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Environment
It’s a homecoming of sorts for the head of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Federal energy officials say pipeline bottlenecks that drove up natural gas home heating prices in New England last winter could cause trouble when the weather again turns cold. At the same […]
The Coast Guard is preparing for an environmental cleanup at a former power plant in New Haven following an oil spill
State environmental officials are taking a closer look at the impact of more than 2 billion gallons of water discharged into Long Island Sound from Connecticut’s nuclear plant.
Milford’s Recreation Department is considering a smoking ban at Little League fields and possibly parks, beaches and other recreation areas.
State environmental officials are taking a closer look at the impact of more than 2 billion gallons of water discharged into Long Island from Connecticut’s nuclear plant.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – From now through the end of next month, the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is advising motorists to be on the lookout for increased moose activity due to the […]
Connecticut agriculture officials are marking a milestone in farmland preservation.
The Duxbury, Massachusetts, harbormaster is advising beach-goers to go into the water at their own risk after a 12-to-14 great white shark was spotted Monday.