- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Environment
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) says that a 20-person fire crew will be heading to California early Tuesday to assist in fighting wild fires in the northern part of that state.
Could Connecticut experience the kind of drinking water emergency which turned off the taps for nearly half a million Ohio residents this weekend?
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection reports that a small female moose was struck and killed at around 4:30 a.m. Sunday morning on I-84 Eastbound between exits 31 in Bristol and 32 in Southington.
A state report shows Connecticut’s sewage treatment plants are meeting their goals for reducing the levels of nitrogen discharged into Long Island Sound.
Connecticut’s nuclear power plant has won permission to use warmer water from Long Island Sound for cooling at the second of its two units.
A federal environmental official will meet with environmentalists, state officials and others in Hartford to discuss the Obama administration’s clean air initiatives.
A Connecticut retiree’s plans to open an animal sanctuary in upstate New York have been put on hold because of some slithery neighbors.
The creature spotted swimming in the Taunton River this month has been confirmed as a beluga whale.
A seal is scheduled to be released into the wild in Rhode Island after being nursed back to health at the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut.