- 3/1 vs SMU 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 3/5 vs Memphis 8:30pm pregame/ 9pm tip
- 3/7 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip (Listen to the game on 96.5 TIC FM)
- AAC Championship March 12-15 (At XL Center, Hartford)
- 2/28 vs Memphis 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/2 @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 3/4 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 3/7 AAC Championship Quarterfinals vs TBD 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
Latest Connecticut Environment
Bridgeport Mayor Mayor Bill Finch says more than 13,500 people have visited Pleasure Beach since free water taxi service began in late June.
Federal inspectors have cited Connecticut’s nuclear plant for three minor safety violations, including a worker who breathed in radioactive material.
Smokey Bear is turning 70 on Saturday– but don’t bring any candles to the party, please.
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) says that a 20-person fire crew will be heading to California early Tuesday to assist in fighting wild fires in the northern part of that state.
Could Connecticut experience the kind of drinking water emergency which turned off the taps for nearly half a million Ohio residents this weekend?
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection reports that a small female moose was struck and killed at around 4:30 a.m. Sunday morning on I-84 Eastbound between exits 31 in Bristol and 32 in Southington.
A state report shows Connecticut’s sewage treatment plants are meeting their goals for reducing the levels of nitrogen discharged into Long Island Sound.
Connecticut’s nuclear power plant has won permission to use warmer water from Long Island Sound for cooling at the second of its two units.
A federal environmental official will meet with environmentalists, state officials and others in Hartford to discuss the Obama administration’s clean air initiatives.