- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Environment
A state report shows Connecticut’s sewage treatment plants are meeting their goals for reducing the levels of nitrogen discharged into Long Island Sound.
Connecticut’s nuclear power plant has won permission to use warmer water from Long Island Sound for cooling at the second of its two units.
A federal environmental official will meet with environmentalists, state officials and others in Hartford to discuss the Obama administration’s clean air initiatives.
A Connecticut retiree’s plans to open an animal sanctuary in upstate New York have been put on hold because of some slithery neighbors.
The creature spotted swimming in the Taunton River this month has been confirmed as a beluga whale.
A seal is scheduled to be released into the wild in Rhode Island after being nursed back to health at the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut.
Connecticut businesses and state officials are gathering to review energy and environmental issues that have an impact on industry, jobs and the bottom line.
A new report outlining Connecticut’s progress in reducing greenhouse gas emissions is being released.
(East Haddam, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – The state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is announcing the reopening of one of its parks. Sunrise State Park in East Haddam had been closed for much of the […]