- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Environment
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – From now through the end of next month, the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is advising motorists to be on the lookout for increased moose activity due to the […]
Connecticut agriculture officials are marking a milestone in farmland preservation.
The Duxbury, Massachusetts, harbormaster is advising beach-goers to go into the water at their own risk after a 12-to-14 great white shark was spotted Monday.
Bridgeport Mayor Mayor Bill Finch says more than 13,500 people have visited Pleasure Beach since free water taxi service began in late June.
Federal inspectors have cited Connecticut’s nuclear plant for three minor safety violations, including a worker who breathed in radioactive material.
Smokey Bear is turning 70 on Saturday– but don’t bring any candles to the party, please.
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) says that a 20-person fire crew will be heading to California early Tuesday to assist in fighting wild fires in the northern part of that state.
Could Connecticut experience the kind of drinking water emergency which turned off the taps for nearly half a million Ohio residents this weekend?
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection reports that a small female moose was struck and killed at around 4:30 a.m. Sunday morning on I-84 Eastbound between exits 31 in Bristol and 32 in Southington.