Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Environment
The creature spotted swimming in the Taunton River this month has been confirmed as a beluga whale.
A seal is scheduled to be released into the wild in Rhode Island after being nursed back to health at the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut.
Connecticut businesses and state officials are gathering to review energy and environmental issues that have an impact on industry, jobs and the bottom line.
A new report outlining Connecticut’s progress in reducing greenhouse gas emissions is being released.
(East Haddam, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – The state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is announcing the reopening of one of its parks. Sunrise State Park in East Haddam had been closed for much of the […]
A bear relocated from Connecticut as part of a wildlife research project has been getting into birdfeeders and garbage cans in southeastern Vermont.
Students in five Connecticut technical high schools are set to present findings and recommendations from a year-long investigation of the environmental impact of their school’s energy use.
HARTFORD (CBS Connecticut) – The state Council on Environmental Quality says Connecticut’s air last year was cleaner than it’s been in decades. In its annual report, the Council attributes that to residents driving less, using […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Electric rates in Connecticut are rising. State regulators approved an 8 percent increase in electric generation rates for Connecticut Light & Power residential customers who do not get their electricity from […]