- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Environment
State environmental officials are taking a closer look at the impact of more than 2 billion gallons of water discharged into Long Island from Connecticut’s nuclear plant.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – From now through the end of next month, the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is advising motorists to be on the lookout for increased moose activity due to the […]
Connecticut agriculture officials are marking a milestone in farmland preservation.
The Duxbury, Massachusetts, harbormaster is advising beach-goers to go into the water at their own risk after a 12-to-14 great white shark was spotted Monday.
Bridgeport Mayor Mayor Bill Finch says more than 13,500 people have visited Pleasure Beach since free water taxi service began in late June.
Federal inspectors have cited Connecticut’s nuclear plant for three minor safety violations, including a worker who breathed in radioactive material.
Smokey Bear is turning 70 on Saturday– but don’t bring any candles to the party, please.
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) says that a 20-person fire crew will be heading to California early Tuesday to assist in fighting wild fires in the northern part of that state.
Could Connecticut experience the kind of drinking water emergency which turned off the taps for nearly half a million Ohio residents this weekend?