- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Environment
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Federal energy officials say pipeline bottlenecks that drove up natural gas home heating prices in New England last winter could cause trouble when the weather again turns cold. At the same […]
The Coast Guard is preparing for an environmental cleanup at a former power plant in New Haven following an oil spill
State environmental officials are taking a closer look at the impact of more than 2 billion gallons of water discharged into Long Island Sound from Connecticut’s nuclear plant.
Milford’s Recreation Department is considering a smoking ban at Little League fields and possibly parks, beaches and other recreation areas.
State environmental officials are taking a closer look at the impact of more than 2 billion gallons of water discharged into Long Island from Connecticut’s nuclear plant.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – From now through the end of next month, the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is advising motorists to be on the lookout for increased moose activity due to the […]
Connecticut agriculture officials are marking a milestone in farmland preservation.
The Duxbury, Massachusetts, harbormaster is advising beach-goers to go into the water at their own risk after a 12-to-14 great white shark was spotted Monday.
Bridgeport Mayor Mayor Bill Finch says more than 13,500 people have visited Pleasure Beach since free water taxi service began in late June.