- 3/28 NCAA Tournament, Regional Semifinal, vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip.
- 4/6 @ Phillies 2:20pm pregame/ 3:05pm first pitch
- 4/8 @ Phillies 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 4/9 @ Phillies 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Environment
An offshore wind farm that could be the nation’s first has gotten its final lease and permits from Rhode Island coastal regulators.
The operator of a company that pumps out sewage systems is charged with pumping customers’ sewage into the Stamford municipal system.
- The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says a moose which prompted a warning to drivers appears to have made it across I-84 to Prospect.
The Mystic Aquarium is set to release a young harbor seal pup rescued in Maine.
It’s a homecoming of sorts for the head of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Federal energy officials say pipeline bottlenecks that drove up natural gas home heating prices in New England last winter could cause trouble when the weather again turns cold. At the same […]
The Coast Guard is preparing for an environmental cleanup at a former power plant in New Haven following an oil spill
State environmental officials are taking a closer look at the impact of more than 2 billion gallons of water discharged into Long Island Sound from Connecticut’s nuclear plant.
Milford’s Recreation Department is considering a smoking ban at Little League fields and possibly parks, beaches and other recreation areas.