Programming NotesNext up: *Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- UConn Men’s Basketball:
- 3/13 AAC Tournament Quarterfinals – vs Memphis 9pm pregame/ 9:30pm tip
- 3/16 Uconn Men’s Selection Sunday Special 6-8pm
- 3/17 UConn Women’s Selection Monday Special 7-9pm
Latest Connecticut Environment
Driver’s advocacy group says chemicals in road deicers cause vehicle corrosion.
A year after approving a massive expansion of natural gas use in Connecticut, state lawmakers are considering a ban on storing or recycling wastewater generated as a byproduct of gas exploration.
A legislative report recommends that state parks keep up to half their annual revenue as the state makes its largest investment ever to improve Connecticut parks as they celebrate their centennial.
An agriculture census says the number of farms in Connecticut jumped by 22 percent over five years, bucking a national trend in which the number of farms declined.
Automobile dealers in Connecticut who sell or lease the most electric vehicles will get a special recognition from the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection.
- Power Plant Closings Could Impact Supply 02/05/2014
- DEEP Urges Caution On Ice 02/01/2014
- Cornwall Tops in CRRA Recycling Report; Waterbury Last 01/31/2014
- Esty Leaving State Post, Returning To Yale 01/15/2014