- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Energy
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection reports that a small female moose was struck and killed at around 4:30 a.m. Sunday morning on I-84 Eastbound between exits 31 in Bristol and 32 in Southington.
A state report shows Connecticut’s sewage treatment plants are meeting their goals for reducing the levels of nitrogen discharged into Long Island Sound.
A federal environmental official will meet with environmentalists, state officials and others in Hartford to discuss the Obama administration’s clean air initiatives.
Connecticut businesses and state officials are gathering to review energy and environmental issues that have an impact on industry, jobs and the bottom line.
A new report outlining Connecticut’s progress in reducing greenhouse gas emissions is being released.
Students in five Connecticut technical high schools are set to present findings and recommendations from a year-long investigation of the environmental impact of their school’s energy use.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Electric rates in Connecticut are rising. State regulators approved an 8 percent increase in electric generation rates for Connecticut Light & Power residential customers who do not get their electricity from […]
WATERFORD, Conn. (AP) – Connecticut’s only nuclear plant says one of its two reactors is back online after operations were halted by a weekend power outage. Millstone Power Station spokesman Ken Holt says Unit 2 […]
The Council on Environmental Quality is releasing its annual report on the condition of Connecticut’s environment.