- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 vs Yankees JIP 7pm/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 vs Yankees 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 vs Phillies 6:25pm pregame/ 7;10pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Phillies 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/6 vs Phillies 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Energy
The operator of New England’s power grid says the region will have enough power to meet expected peak summer demands.
By STEPHEN SINGER, Associated Press HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ New England’s governors agreed Thursday to a mix of regional and state actions to cut persistently high energy costs. Five of the region’s six governors said […]
New England’s governors are meeting to update their long-term energy strategy that increasingly relies on natural gas and efforts to build more pipelines.
Five of New England’s governors are scheduled to meet in Hartford to advance their efforts looking for regional solutions to costly energy and natural gas pipeline bottlenecks.
_ State energy officials have begun a review of Connecticut’s nuclear plant to decide if it will be required to build cooling towers.