- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 vs Yankees JIP 7pm/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 vs Yankees 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 vs Phillies 6:25pm pregame/ 7;10pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Phillies 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/6 vs Phillies 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Education
ENFIELD, Conn. (AP) – Enfield’s town council has voted to continue having armed guards patrol its public and parochial schools for another two years. The Hartford Courant reports (http://cour.at/1boZ82f ) the council voted 6-5 Monday […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ The Connecticut House of Representatives is siding with the Senate in blocking efforts to close a community college branch in Meriden without notice. But unlike last week’s vote in the Senate, […]
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) _ Police have arrested 19 people at Yale University during a protest calling on the Ivy League school to divest from fossil fuel companies. About 150 people on Thursday formed a […]
A bill blocking efforts to close a community college branch in Meriden because of anticipated state budget cuts has cleared the state Senate.
A school bus crash in Wethersfield sent several students to area hospitals with minor injuries.
Middlesex Community College says it is closing its 36-year-old center in Meriden and its manufacturing program at the end of the spring semester because of state budget cuts.
A 24-year-old science teacher at Danbury High School has been charged with second-degree sexual assault and providing alcohol to a student.
A legislative proposal to place a two-year moratorium on new charter schools in Connecticut has hit a snag.
A Norwalk Board of Education member is resigning in response to criticism of a Facebook posting that featured obscenity-laced invective against the Rev. Al Sharpton and insults targeted at President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder.