Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Education
With heightened awareness regarding sexual assaults on college campuses nationwide comes word from Yale University that two students were expelled in the first six months of the year for sexual assault.
The University of Connecticut has banned three more Greek organizations for hazing, saying students were forced to eat pet food, bob for mini-bottles of alcohol from toilets and be partly or fully nude.
The Plymouth Board of Education is set to consider the future of its schools superintendent following her arrest on a larceny charge at her previous job in Hebron
(Colchester, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – The former superintedent of schools for the town of Hebron is facing charges. State police say 63-year-old Eleanor Cruz turned herself in to the Troop K barracks this morning. Cruz is […]
Syracuse University has claimed the title of nation’s top party school. The Coast Guard Academy in New London ranks ninth on the Princeton Review’s “Stone Cold Sober” listing
State Education Commissioner Stefan Pryor will be in New Haven at noon today to announce grants totaling more than $6 million that will be awarded by the state to help improve 29 low-performing schools across ten districts for the 2014-2015 school year.
New London’s Board of Education has halted the hiring process for its incoming school superintendent and voted to investigate his resume.
New London’s Board of Education has postponed a planned vote to approve the contract for its new superintendent of schools.
Three small towns in Eastern Connecticut are considering a plan to regionalize their elementary schools.