- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Court
A felon with a long rap sheet testified Tuesday that a woman paid him $5,000 to kill her ex-husband in 2012 during a child custody court case that police said had millions of dollars at stake.
State agriculture officials will take permanent possession of a Redding woman’s two horses after she was charged with animal cruelty.
A former advertising executive serving 70 years in prison for kidnapping his ex-wife and burning down their house has lost his legal appeal.
By DAVE COLLINS Associated Press NEW BRITAIN, Conn. (AP) _ Attorneys for a Connecticut mother and her three children pleaded with a judge Monday not to rescind a rare order prohibiting a newspaper from publishing […]
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick and team owner Robert Kraft are listed as possible witnesses by prosecutors in the upcoming murder trial of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.
HAMDEN, Conn. (AP) – Police have made a second arrest in the shooting death of a resident after he answered his door. Police say Nicholas Papantoniou, who goes by his professional artist name “Nickel P,” […]
A Branford man whose wife died in a crash while police say he drove under the influence of alcohol has pleaded no-contest to second-degree manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
A federal judge has rejected claims by a convicted murderer that the food he is being served in prison is not kosher.
Authorities have returned to the home of ex-New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez seeking sneakers they believe were worn on the night of a 2013 killing he’s charged in.