- 11/20 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 TBD, Puerto Rico Tip Off
- 11/23 TBD, Puerto Rico Tip Off
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Court
(Bristol, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – In Bristol, it took nearly a dozen police officers to quell a distubance early this morning at a city nightspot. Police received the call of trouble and a large group outside […]
Ex-Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling has failed to show up for an administrative hearing into alleged lobbying violations related to 38 Studios, resulting in the hearing officer declaring him in “default.”
A Connecticut city’s reputation as one of America’s most dangerous communities did not give police officers the right to invade a yard where they killed a family dog after getting an erroneous tip that guns were hidden in an abandoned car behind the home, a federal appeals court said Thursday.
A Milford third-grader will be back in class on Friday after being barred by the district because she had traveled to Africa.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ A Florida man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for stalking a woman in Connecticut and planting acid-filled bottle bombs in her car. Fifty-three-year-old Frank Mendoza of Jacksonville, Florida, […]
A Massachusetts judge has rejected a request from former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez to move his trial in the fatal shooting of a semi-professional football player to a different county.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) – A Bridgeport man who stole mail containing blank checks or credit card “convenience checks,” which he then used to buy cars, motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles for sale online has pleaded […]
Ex-Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling has reached a tentative agreement to settle financial claims in the 38 Studios bankruptcy case in Delaware.
FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) – Lawyers for former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez are set to go before a judge to argue that his trial in the 2013 killing of a semiprofessional football player […]