Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Court
A cousin of ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez has been sentenced to two years of probation with GPS monitoring for refusing to testify before a grand jury even though she had been granted immunity.
State and local officials are set to break ground on a new $81 million courthouse in Torrington.
The state’s second-highest court has overturned the murder conviction of a man sentenced to 60 years in prison for a 2008 killing outside a New Haven nightclub.
A cousin of ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez is expected to plead guilty to a criminal contempt charge in his 2013 murder case.
FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) – The judge in the Aaron Hernandez slaying case will consider a motion by the defense to exclude evidence from some electronic devices seized from the former New England Patriots star’s […]
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is scheduled to appear in court in connection with the slaying of Odin Lloyd of Boston.
Three gamblers have filed a lawsuit against Foxwoods Resort Casino alleging the eastern Connecticut casino failed to pay them more than $1.1 million that they won in a table game in 2011 and didn’t give them back a $1.6 million deposit they put down to cover any losses.
Charges have been dropped against three people accused of causing a disturbance outside singer Taylor Swift’s beachside home in Rhode Island.
Attorneys general in Connecticut and Florida have filed a federal lawsuit against those behind a scheme which they say collected four and three-quarter million dollars from distressed homeowners.