- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Court
FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) – Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez is due back in court for the second day of jury selection in his murder trial. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to killing […]
A federal judge has postponed the sentencing of former Republican congressional candidate Lisa Wilson-Foley in the campaign finance scandal that also led to the conviction of former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland.
(STAMFORD,Conn./CBS Connecticut) -The former Stamford High School teacher charged with sexual assault, accused of having a sexual relationship with two students has been charged with Threatening and Violation of Conditions of Release. Police say the […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ A former high school football captain was sentenced to 12 years in prison on Friday for fatally stabbing a man who he said sexually abused him as a minor, provided him […]
A Connecticut businessman who admitted conspiring to hide payments from his wife’s congressional campaign to former Gov. John G. Rowland has been sentenced to three years’ probation, including three months in a halfway house.
Jury selection is underway in Massachusetts in the murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) _ The getaway driver who helped his drug dealer son flee an arson that killed three people including an 8-year-old boy in New Haven in 2011 has been sentenced to 141/2 […]
On Friday, former Bristol Central and New England Patriots football star Aaron Hernandez goes on trial, accused of killing a 27-year-old semiprofessional football player who was dating the sister of Hernandez’s fiancee.
A 17-year-old known as “Cassandra C.” in court papers will continue with her chemotherapy