- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Court
Senator Richard Blumenthal says it’s “unconscionable” that the family of a Connecticut woman never was told she was killed in a crash believed to have involved a faulty General Motors ignition system.
A judge has sentenced a 25-year-old woman to two years in prison on a manslaughter conviction after she caused an accident while texting that resulted in the death of a motorcyclist.
Connecticut’s second-highest court Monday rejected the appeal of a convicted murderer who challenged DNA evidence that led to his arrest and the exoneration of another man who served two decades in prison for the killing.
A 21-year-old Bridgeport man has pleaded guilty to a federal charge in a drug-related homicide that occurred two years ago.
Connecticut’s second-highest court is reviewing a jury verdict that cleared Bridgeport police of wrongdoing in the fatal shooting of an unarmed South Carolina man in 2008.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Election Day problems four years after snarls in Bridgeport may prompt the Connecticut legislature to change election law. Early Tuesday morning voters in Hartford were told at several polling stations that […]
A cousin of ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez wants a conspiracy charge dismissed because her attorney says prosecutors didn’t tell a Massachusetts grand jury that a key witness failed a lie detector test, new court documents show.
Longtime Middlebury fire Chief Paul Perrotti has been arrested several months after federal agents seized some computers and finance records from the fire station.
A Redding woman accused of neglecting two horses is headed to trial after a judge denied her request to enter a special probation program.