Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/11 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/13 UConn vs Boise State 10;30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/8 @ Lions 6:10pm pregame/ 7:10pm kickoff
- 9/7 @ Miami 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/3 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 @ Yankees JIP 7pm / 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Blue Jays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Court
An Ohio man charged with killing his wife and daughter almost two decades ago faces arraignment in one of those slayings. His wife’s body was found in Massachusetts, the daughters was found in Connecticut.
The state of Connecticut has sold the historic former Litchfield County jail to a real estate investor for $130,000.
Connecticut prosecutors say they won’t pursue criminal charges against state employees and others who fraudulently obtained emergency food stamp benefits designated for people affected by Tropical Storm Irene in 2011.
A Connecticut judge has appointed a receiver to take over the operations and finances of the group that runs the state’s official flagship, the Amistad schooner.
A 26-year-old New York man has been charged with kidnapping, raping and trying to strangle a Connecticut teenager he had been dating, after they argued in text messages and phone calls.
A state judge has dismissed assault charges against a man who is accusing Enfield police of beating him up with excessive force and arresting him for no reason
The Waterbury man accused of killing a one-year-old girl in Bristol Monday evening was in court Tuesday. The judge set bond for Arthur Hapgood at $2.5-million,
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) – Bridgeport police say a man charged with sexually assaulting three women at a drug rehabilitation center told investigators he had a “lust problem” and succumbed to “temptation.” Forty-year-old Rafael Cartagena of […]