- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Court
A transgender Connecticut police officer fired last June has filed a lawsuit alleging discrimination based on sexual orientation and wrongful termination.
(Hamden, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – A man is in custody after Hamden police say he was part of a lengthy drug investigation. On Monday, officers say they conducted a motor vehicle stop in the parking lot […]
Jury selection is continuing in Massachusetts for the murder trial of former New England Patriots star player Aaron Hernandez.
(Willimantic, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Willimantic police are charging a man they say assaulted a city police officer over the weekend. They say just after 8 o’clock Saturday night, 22-year-old Robert O’Connor had become involved in […]
FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) – Jury selection is expected to continue in a Massachusetts courtroom for the murder trial of former New England Patriots star player Aaron Hernandez. Hernandez is charged in the June 2013 […]
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) _ A passenger in a car that hit a police cruiser two years ago is suing officers on accusations they used excessive force. Antonio Lostaunau has filed a federal lawsuit in U.S. […]
Former Republican congressional candidate Lisa Wilson-Foley faces the prospect of a federal prison sentence this week in the campaign finance scandal that also led to the conviction of former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland.
A Connecticut art dealer convicted in the sale of fraudulent artwork has been sentenced to four years and nine months in prison.