Back to School
Programming NotesNext up: *Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- UConn Men’s Basketball: 12/6 vs Maine 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- Uconn Women’s Basketball 12/17 @ Duke 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- UConn Football: 12/7 vs Memphis 11:30am pregame/ 1pm kick off
Latest Connecticut Back to School
A few local fashion experts chime in on the best looks for college students.
No matter what the level of ability a high school student athlete has, parents should understand the value of getting involved in their child’s program of choice as they collectively enter one of the most important chapters of their lives.
When you live in a tiny dorm room, maximizing space is a priority. These 10 space-saving tips will help you keep your room organized while still having room to move.
There are numerous benefits in participating in an interscholastic athletic program, such as building self-esteem, camaraderie and overall health and fitness.
Colleges want passonate, engaged, energetic students with leadership potential. Here’s how to show them that you are the student they’re looking for.
- Stop Bullying: What Can Be Done From Home 2013/08/15
- Top Children’s Books For Back To School 2013/08/05
- Pick-A-Side: What’s Your Favorite School Movie? 2013/07/29
- Ask A Connecticut Expert: Essentials When Dorm Shopping 2013/07/23