Latest Autos News
- Six Cars Burn At Manchester Mall Fire damaged six vehicles in the parking lot at the Shoppes at Buckland Hills in Manchester Sunday afternoon.
- Sen. Tim Larson To Hold Press Conference To Support Local Auto Jobs Senator Tim Larson will hold a press conference in his district, to support the 14,000 jobs at the 270 new auto dealerships in Connecticut.
- Man Charged With "Keying" Cop Cars Stamford police have arrested a 62-year-old man after they say an officer caught him ``violently keying'' two police cruisers right outside police headquarters.
- Burglary, Crash In Bristol Police in Bristol are looking for two people they say attempted to steal a vehicle from a local auto dealership.
- Hartford Launches 'Blue Light Initiative' Blue strobe lights have been installed at 16 key intersections in Hartford as part of an effort to clear city streets of snow more safely and rapidly.
- EPA To Keep Strict Gas Mileage Standards In Place The Obama administration has decided not to change government fuel economy requirements for cars and light trucks despite protests from automakers.
- NHTSA Wants You To Complain About Cars More Government officials want more people to complain about auto safety problems. The NHTSA is proposing a rule requiring automakers put labels on sun visors of new vehicles with instructions on how to file safety complaints.
- VIDEO: Vandal Tears Apart Car For 6 Hours While Passersby Watch, Take Pictures A woman was caught on security camera jumping all over a car and then carving words all over the vehicle.
- The Airbnb Of Cars Is Here, Allowing Owners To Rent Out Their Vehicles The new app used in Chicago and Evanston is called Getaround.
- Report: Driver Asked Kids 'Are You Ready To Die' Before Crashing Bus In Chattanooga Parents of some of the children who survived a deadly school bus crash in Chattanooga are starting to shed some light on the moments leading up to the crash, which killed five kids.